What games do people at your school like

NSY

Celestial Guide
The main game here is FIFA

Although some also like CoD, Minecraft and TF2, most population console is Xbox 360

Haven't been there in 3 years, so yikes...

I'm fairly certain CoD and other various 360 titles were what I'd hear most about.

Doesn't surprise me 360 was the most talked about as it is designed to be "An American-based console".

In my class, Mario & Minecraft. (Thankfully, no Call of DOODY.)

I don't really know, but I have seen many people play Pokémon on their Game Boy or an emulator. Minecraft is popular as well.

The majority was FPS like Call of Duty, the more popular console seeming to be the PS3 by a small margin. But there were a good number of Pokemon players as well, which kept me happy.

Mainly CoD.

But I know a few people who like games like Republic Commando and Battlefront II, and one guy was on his laptop playing Battle for Middle Earth in class.

Either that or sometimes he would play Age of Empires II. Both excellent RTS games.

A variety, some like COD, minecraft and halo and others like fifa, pokemon or even Steam/Valve games.

Anyway, I don't bitch about their taste in videogames and they don't bitch about mine.

Call of Duty & Battlefield are talked about when news about them is shown on the Internet. Minecraft is played a bit and everybody has the iPad version and a group of them began playing Pokemon before the term ended.

I like to think they like other games but are just too scared to mention them because they aren't very popular. But that's just wishful thinking, they probably all give up any other games for the sake of being popular among their clique.

World10 said:
I don't really know, but I have seen many people play Pokémon on their Game Boy or an emulator. Minecraft is popular as well.

Mr. L rocks! said:
In my class, Mario & Minecraft. (Thankfully, no Call of DOODY.)

I dont know to which school you guys go, but i will find it, and go to it. I mean really, ONE guy other then me in my class doesnt play minecraft NOR cod. its getting ridicoulous. and they talk about both series CONSTANTLY. if i ask them why they talk about it so much, they reply with "WELL YOU ARE TALK ABOUT TEH NINTENDOES TOO MUCH!" while i have only talked about it twice in the entire year. and one of them was for that some douche was saying that nintendo ripped off sony with the wii remote, even though the wii was released MUCH earlier then the ps3. and what was the response he gave me you ask? "WELL STFU YOU GAY ****** WITH NO LIFE!" and then everyone started laughing except for that one guy who doesnt play minecraft nor cod.

I don't know and I don't care :babyluigi:

Minecraft and Call of Duty, but my friends like Mario, Pokemon, Zelda and Mincraft so that's nice, but I'm indifferent towards Minecraft.
But no one in my WHOLE school has even heard of Fire Emblem except me and my brother.

Since I'm one of the older members here (15), mine is pretty easy to decipher. CALL OF DUTY. Thankfully not many are fanboys, and those that are are idiots in every other sense.

I don't really play shooters, they make me kinda sick. Only shooter I play consistently is Valkyria Chronicles, cuz it's also strategy, AND IT HAS VYSE!

Call of Duty, unfortunately, and most of them are fanboys. >__>

Also, it pisses me off how most people act like Mario is the only Nintendo franchise to ever exist and make fun of me for liking it...

Barely anyone shares the same interest in games with me. It sucks.

Timmy said:
Call of Duty, unfortunately, and most of them are fanboys. >__>

Also, it pisses me off how most people act like Mario is the only Nintendo franchise to ever exist and make fun of me for liking it...

Barely anyone shares the same interest in games with me. It sucks.
Same

wow feels like schools have kind of degraded over the years judging from all these comments.

I mean shooters were always there but it felt like kind of a mixture at my schools. People liked zelda, final fantasy, halo, god of war, and devil may cry.

I feel for you guys, i really do.

umm they mostly like call of duty, some like pokemon so that's good :D

Bowser45 the Sith Nazgul Pony of the Caribbean said:
every single person at my school is a Mario fan
what school do you go to I need to go there

Back