1,000,000 things we hate!

1905. The fact that the Retron 5 can wipe your saves right off the cart. When I was playing my copy of Super Mario Land 2 earlier, I needed to go somewhere but wanted to continue playing so I dug out my Game Boy Advance SP so I could bring it with me, to my shock my original save file was completely gone.

Apparently it does this to games with battery saves, so I guess that's something to watch out for.

1,907: When teachers talk about stupid, completely unrelated and disgusting things in lessons that almost make you faint or your brother throw up.

Wilfre said:
1905. The fact that the Retron 5 can wipe your saves right off the cart. When I was playing my copy of Super Mario Land 2 earlier, I needed to go somewhere but wanted to continue playing so I dug out my Game Boy Advance SP so I could bring it with me, to my shock my original save file was completely gone.

Apparently it does this to games with battery saves, so I guess that's something to watch out for.

Whoops, turns out that you actually copy your saves back onto the cart.

I guess 1908 would be me being too dumb to realize that.

1,909 Chapter 17 of the Birthright route of Fire Emblem Fates due to
Flora's tragic death.

I had to put my thing I hate in spoiler texts because it contained Birthright spoilers.

1,912: Mondays in general.

1915. Accidentally deleting Nintendo Badge Arcade off of your SD card when you really meant to delete Rusty's Real Deal Baseball so you can move it to your other SD Card.

I just lost 1000+ badges that I've been feverishly collecting on a daily bases for the last two years.

TZT6XNX.png

--

Edit: OH THANK THE LORD it actually retained my save when I redownloaded it so I actually didn't lost anything. Phew... this is the second time that I've been faked out this month.

1919: Clogged toilets.

1,922. My country's toy store chain selling cheap, low-quality headphones that reviewers said break within 10 minutes.

Buying a pair of those is like buying a cheap bootleg DVD, except not illegal.

1,922: Breaking stuff when it is an accident.

Back