Why have I been blocked from the MarioWiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Wario

I'm turnin' over a new leaf!
Recently, I was blocked from the Super Mario Wiki by that upstart Tucayo, even though I've done absolutely NOTHING wrong. I've been a good egg from the start! WHY THE HECK DID YOU BLOCK ME, TUCAYO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :wario:

I'd assume that you would have read your block log.

Dragging this drama onto the forum will likely get you into trouble here as well. Alternatively, I suggest that you contact Tucayo directly (in a civil manner), or preferably e-mail the Administration team via the block appeals address which should appear when you try and edit under a blocked account.

Fire Wario said:
Recently, I was blocked from the Super Mario Wiki by that upstart Tucayo, even though I've done absolutely NOTHING wrong. I've been a good egg from the start! WHY THE HECK DID YOU BLOCK ME, TUCAYO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :wario:
Also, if you continue to flame Tucayo (which is what got you blocked), not only will you get in trouble here (like Yoshikong said), but your block on the wiki may be extended as well.

And even then, I don't think you used the correct word to describe him.

up·start
/ˈəpˌstärt/
Noun
derogatory. A person who has risen suddenly to wealth or high position, esp. one who behaves arrogantly.

Tucayo is far from arrogant, and he worked hard to get where he is today. You simply cannot handle the fact that you did something wrong and were rightfully blocked for it.

Hope this clears things up.

Dude, you ignored several admin warnings, you recreated several useless templates. Even to a guy like me, that's a justified ban.

If you continue with your actions. you may get banned here too, If I were you, I would just ignore the wiki for 2 weeks and then get back, and edit MAIN pages.. If you really have to make everything you do about Userpages.. then Give Userpedia a visit.. however as there is rules here, there are rules there. I advice you to read their rules before joining them.

Squawks the Parrot said:
Alternatively, I suggest that you contact Tucayo directly (in a civil manner), or preferably e-mail the Administration team via the block appeals address which should appear when you try and edit under a blocked account.

This. Choosing to instead flame Tucayo and drag drama over from the wiki to here is not going to help you. Please avoid doing this in the future.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back