NSM's SSB4 Roster (Update #9)

Re: NSM's SSB4 Roster (Update #3)

New Super Mario said:
Agumon said:
GHIRAHIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His moveset must be awesome.
Yes it will! I <3 Ghirahim.
My favorite to use on Brawl is Ganondorf, because he powerful and an awesome boss. Ghirahim is the exact same, not as cool as Ganondorf himself, but takes the prize as the coolest first boss in the series.

Agumon said:
New Super Mario said:
Agumon said:
My favorite to use on Brawl is Ganondorf, because he powerful and an awesome boss. Ghirahim is the exact same, not as cool as Ganondorf himself, but takes the prize as the coolest first boss in the series.
Ghirahim will probably a lot more swifter if he's in. And Ganondorf is like a pile of dirt compared to the awesomeness that is Ghirahim :P

New Super Mario said:
Agumon said:
New Super Mario said:
Agumon said:
Ghirahim will probably a lot more swifter if he's in. And Ganondorf is like a pile of dirt compared to the awesomeness that is Ghirahim :P
My interest in this new SSB game just increased by 20%

I'm guessing it's going down if he's not in it

lol itd be fine if neither one was in it.

zelda villains are just so lackluster.

New Super Mario said:
Zae said:
lol itd be fine if neither one was in it.

zelda villains are just so lackluster.
They're a lot better than some villains I can think of.

maybe if you're comparing them to like final fantasy or mario villains sure, but they're just so meh to me.

then again zelda series is generally meh to me so i guess thats not fair.

Update #4!

24b8bb6.png

Updated Peach's artwork, and also replace Toad with Bowser Jr. since it seems as though Toad won't be appearing. I was thinking of limiting it to 45 but, I mean, I'll probably wait until some more newcomers are confirmed or something.

Re: NSM's SSB4 Roster (Update #4)

Update #5!

1zxml3q.png

Had to replace Masked Link with Toon Link (sadly :( ), and updated Sonic's artwork. Tropical Freeze was tempting me to put Dixie in, but I left K. Rool in for now.

Re: NSM's SSB4 Roster (Update #5)

New Super Mario said:
Had to replace Masked Link with Toon Link (sadly :( ).

Bleep you. Besides, why complain when you are probably going to be Wii Fit Trainer? :P

Also, you might want to start removing Ghirahim. >:D

Xerneas said:
New Super Mario said:
Had to replace Masked Link with Toon Link (sadly :( ).

Bleep you. Besides, why complain when you are probably going to be Wii Fit Trainer? :P

Also, you might want to start removing Ghirahim. >:D
I WANT to be Wii Fit Trainer, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be any good with her.

And I got Kirby and Olimar back for sure. And no, not removing Ghirahim.

If they add another Mario rep, then Ghirahim's chances go way up.

DragonFreak said:
Ghirahim has to be somwhere in the game. Somewhere. If they don't, I'll be so disappointed.

Probably just a sticker or trophy, maybe even an Assist Trophy.

I just think that he's too minor of a villain to be included in the game. Vaati has a better chance.

Xerneas said:
DragonFreak said:
Ghirahim has to be somwhere in the game. Somewhere. If they don't, I'll be so disappointed.

I just think that he's too minor of a villain to be included in the game. Vaati has a better chance.
Actually, I'll be Ok if he's an assist trophy. While Vaati has been in two games, the recent factor is not there.

DragonFreak said:
Xerneas said:
DragonFreak said:

Actually, I'll be Ok if he's an assist trophy. While Vaati has been in two games, the recent factor is not there.
Yeah exactly. I wouldn't mind an assist trophy, but I don't think playing as a giant eye is going to work.

I never said that I think Vaati should be in it!

I was just giving an example of another major antagonist from the Zelda series, and that they would have a better chance of getting in because they've been in more than 1 game.

I HIGHLY doubt that Vaati will ever be a character, and I doubt that Ghirahim will be. If they didn't make Midna a character, then they won't be making Ghirahim a character.

Tell me one SSB game that had a 1-time character appearing in the game as a playable character?

Xerneas said:

I was just giving an example of another major antagonist from the Zelda series, and that they would have a better chance of getting in because they've been in more than 1 game.

I HIGHLY doubt that Vaati will ever be a character, and I doubt that Ghirahim will be. If they didn't make Midna a character, then they won't be making Ghirahim a character.

Tell me one SSB game that had a 1-time character appearing in the game as a playable character?
Ice Climbers
Roy
Sheik

Xerneas said:

That doesn't even matter at all.

For one thing, adding Ghirahim will be an excuse to add a villain and a newcomer to each game (assuming they use the most recent villain or something).

And it's all about playing as the characters people love.

And people love Ghirahim.

Personally I don't think any series not named Pokemon or Mario will get five slot. Even if Zelda does get a newcomer, I have a feeling it'll be Toon Zelda.

New Super Mario said:
Xerneas said:

That doesn't even matter at all.

For one thing, adding Ghirahim will be an excuse to add a villain and a newcomer to each game (assuming they use the most recent villain or something).

And it's all about playing as the characters people love.

And people love Ghirahim.

Yeah, people love Ghirahim as much as people like Geno.

Meaning that they probably will treat Ghirahim the same as Geno.

Tailmon said:
Personally I don't think any series not named Pokemon or Mario will get five slot. Even if Zelda does get a newcomer, I have a feeling it'll be Toon Zelda.

I agree; probably not 5 slots yet, though I would not be surprised if they do because it's one of the top three selling Nintendo games. And I do see it being Tetra, since they'll want to include someone else from Wind Waker HD.

Actually what I want to know is. Does Sheik count as a Zelda rep even if she's a transformation of Zelda's? If so Sakurai already thinks Zelda has 5 reps already. But then again that means there's more triforce characters then there are mushroom symbol characters if you discount the subseries (Which even so would be kinda silly to discount since we're counting transformations as seperate characters of all things). And if you go that far you also have Pokemon with SIX reps if you include each of the Pokemon that Pokemon Trainer has.

If Sakurai counts Sheik as a rep, then the only hope for a Zelda newcomer would be if Zelda's Sheik transformation was cut. Because do you really see Zelda technically getting six reps if you count Sheik as a separate character?

I really really really don't want to see Toon Zelda added. I'd rather have them put in Impa or something then.

Back