Who do you think was or is the most evil person in history?

Coin Heaven

Coin Heaven since '97!
Banned User
I say Chairman Moa of China because he is the greatest Mass Murderer in history. 80 million Chinese deaths. Nobody else comes close.

I would have put Hitler on my list, but he just was too dumb and trigger-happy to be effective as long as Stalin and Urban were.

He was only in power, what, 12 years?

EDIT: Never mind. Urban was pope for 11 years, so point's moot.

Toad Eightyfive said:
I would have put Hitler on my list, but he just was too dumb and trigger-happy to be effective as long as Stalin and Urban were.

He was only in power, what, 12 years?

EDIT: Never mind. Urban was pope for 11 years, so point's moot.
Urbin I think called first crusade because Jeruselum was invaded by Muslims who were killing christain churches so how is he more evil than, say, Stalin?

This requires a lot of thinking but from the top of my head:

Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Hussein, Bin Laden.

That would probably generally be the order i would put them in as well.

Lakituthequick said:
The guy behind 9/11.

*guys

There was like, about 20 hijackers that organized the whole thing. Not to mention there was some other people, Bin Laden included, that planned the attacks.

Coin Heaven said:
Urban I think called first crusade because Jeruselum was invaded by Muslims who were killing christain churches so how is he more evil than, say, Stalin?

first of all if the crusades were to keep muslims from taking control of jerusalem they would have begun three centuries earlier. in fact, for the most part the muslims were perfectly fine with christian and jewish travelers living among them, because they got rich from it.

and it wasn't even jerusalem that was under siege; the byzantine empire called urban to sort out their mess in constantinople. they just moved a bit further south when they were done.

and don't ignore the number of people that were killed in not only the first, but the second through ninth crusades. it may not seem like much today, but remember there were only about 200 million people in the whole WORLD at the time.

The First Crusade was the only one where the Christian church was successful.

Baby Luigi

Anyone who had anything awful to do with the Khmer Rouge reign

Coin Heaven said:
The First Crusade was the only one where the Christian church was successful.
they were close to conquering Jerusalem during the Third Crusade, but Richard and Saladin were smart enough to organise a treaty rather than spill more blood. That agreement was perfectly fine until the Christians decided to invade again with the Fourth Crusade for no better reason than because "fuck Muslims (and East Orthodox Christians)"

Back