Sonic and the Black Knight

[ohgodpleasedelete]

Shine Sprite
sonicbkln8.jpg

Haw.

Phail game looks phail. Sonic's a hedgehog who jumps on robots to release eagles and stuff. HE DOES NOT WIELD A SWORD. And Unleashed is a huge TP rip-off, so this must be an exact copy of RD and PoR. ;)

Free Loader said:
The Fireman said:
Phail game looks phail. Sonic's a hedgehog who jumps on robots to release eagles and stuff. HE DOES NOT WIELD A SWORD. And Unleashed is a huge TP rip-off, so this must be an exact copy of RD and PoR. ;)

Yeah, because Nintendo invented people transforming into wolfs! xD

You think it is coinsidence that a best-selling game for the Wii came out a year before this game was being created, and they both feature the main mechanic of turning into wolves?

Free Loader said:
The Fireman said:
Free Loader said:
The Fireman said:

You think it is coinsidence that a best-selling game for the Wii came out a year before this game was being created, and they both feature the main mechanic of turning into wolves?

There are movies and stuff about alien invasions coming out all the time. And people use words like "best-selling" to describe everything from Halo to Super Paper Mario, it's really not all that special any more.

Movies =/= Games. And I'm pretty sure we can all agree that Twilight Princess was best-selling.

Free Loader said:
The Fireman said:
Free Loader said:
The Fireman said:
Free Loader said:
The Fireman said:

There are movies and stuff about alien invasions coming out all the time. And people use words like "best-selling" to describe everything from Halo to Super Paper Mario, it's really not all that special any more.

Movies =/= Games. And I'm pretty sure we can all agree that Twilight Princess was best-selling.

And that brings us back around to,
Why the f*** did you call it a Fire Emblem rip off anyway?
Nintendo didn't invent SWORDS either.

I didn't mean it that way. I meant that part as a joke.

Meh. I won't get too excited.

Sonic hasn't had a well-recieved game in over ten years, except for Heroes, which was decent.

Unleashed looks like it can revive the Sonic franchise. But I'll have to see about this one.

Free Loader said:
Master Lucario said:
Meh. I won't get too excited.

Sonic hasn't had a well-recieved game in over ten years, except for Heroes, which was decent.

Unleashed looks like it can revive the Sonic franchise. But I'll have to see about this one.

Holy s***, Sonic Rush was more than ten years ago already?!

Shit, I forgot about the Rush series.

Free Loader said:
FlareKnight said:
Am i still the only one who thinks that this game is fake?!!!!!Sonic can't weild the Alondite!

May I ask wtf a crappy Fire Emblem thing Alondite is, and why the hell anyone would associate it with Sonic?

Uni, you can't call Fire Emblem crappy, because YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED IT.

Sonic goes with sword as Shadow goes with gun...

Oh wait.

Erm.. I really don't know what to think about this game really, with the whole sword thing. Maybe it will be something like the Secret Rings?

Ame said:
Sonic goes with sword as Shadow goes with gun...

Oh wait.

Erm.. I really don't know what to think about this game really, with the whole sword thing. Maybe it will be something like the Secret Rings?

It's the sequel to Secret Rings.

Guns? Blades? Why did Sega have to screw up? Just go with the classic, running on legs, gettin' rings! Don't bring weapons into this...

ShyGuy27 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
Guns? Blades? Why did Sega have to screw up? Just go with the classic, running on legs, gettin' rings! Don't bring weapons into this...

This, oddly.

What?
He was agreeing to my statement. -_-

Looniju said:
Jackie Chan said:
Sorry if this is incredibly old, but I couldn't help but respond to it.

Vacuums? Water pumps? Why did Nintendo have to screw up? Just go with the classic, jumping on goombas, gettin' coins! Don't bring weapons into this... NOR SHOULD YOU BRING GOLF OR SOCCER OR BASEBALL OR BOARDGAMES OR KART RACING OR ANYTHING ELSE INTO IT.

No one's denying that. A lot of people detest the spin-offs.

Sonic, however, has taken badass to the extreme, in a bad way, because quite a few of the newer games were mediocre.

1-Up Shroom said:
I heard that it was a short game. Is that true?
Indeed. The main story is about 4 hours long, and the last story is about 45 minutes-1 hour long.

But if you want to unlock everything, the game will last much longer.

Back