How many tabs do you have open on average?

Read the topic

• Total voters
You're still using the Ubuntu with Gnome, I see?
Well, stay on it, the new Unity Desktop Environment is weird, in my opinion.

No offense 2357 but that kinda looks fake, anyone can photoshop fake notification boxes. Or maybe it's just that Unbuntu can handle more

MKGirlism said:
You're still using the Ubuntu with Gnome, I see?
Well, stay on it, the new Unity Desktop Environment is weird, in my opinion.

did something change about it? i remember trying it out when i first started using ubuntu and not really liking it (i always tried to close a window and ended up pulling the dock up by mistake), and i heard about that dash search controversy...

Mariotime11 said:
No offense 2357 but that kinda looks fake, anyone can photoshop fake notification boxes. Or maybe it's just that Unbuntu can handle more

i'm really offended that you misspelled my name

and also really confused that you think i want to fake having a lot of tabs open in my browser. what advantage could there possibly be to doing that?

Bulbasaur said:
Lakituthequick said:
Bulbasaur said:
why i dont believe you

maybe your incredulity gland is cancerous and producing way too much incredulity? you should get that checked out, it could be life threatening if it gets so big that it starts pushing on your suicide cortex

anyway i made you a video

Lol that doesn't make any sense.

Mariotime11 said:
Who is 2357?

Am I the only one, who clearly sees the left arrow in the Tab Bar, obviously meaning there are more Tabs than displayed?

Also, 2257, you should try installing a Window Manager called "Awesome".
It doesn't look as fancy as the big ones, but it's a great thing, if you have a hugearse Monitor, and want to check loads of Apps in 1 sight.
Code:
sudo apt-get install awesome

Back