Kio-Wirima

wow, I have a lot of catching up to do on this.

you nailed my history monologue, btw. :lol:

PLOT TWIST (?)

Okay so after 15 years of this project being on hiatus, I'm finally resuming it! Updates will be more regular from now on. I understand this isn't that big an issue for a "comeback", but it could have been worse. It could have been me complaining about donuts for 24 panels. Wait, who am I kidding that's like 100 times better.

Edo vs. MCD
Due to size issues, laziness to start everything over and being an idiot, I decided to upload this part to imgur instead. Future rebuttals will be handled more efficiently before being uploaded to Userpedia.
Never mind 2257 and Edo fixed that.
Also, 2257 is a Dry Bones no matter what he says. Please do not believe any nonsense he says about him being a goat. Just sayin'​

Slap your butt, take off your pants,
let's do the German lawyer dance!

Actually, there is a gene in Petey Piranhas that activates when they exceed a certain anger level, or PAL, as we scientists like to call it.
The maximum PALs a Petey Piranha can reach without undergoing a transformation is 9000. Anything over that results in what you just witnessed.
That, and I needed a plotty excuse to upgrade to GP's new sprites.

Amethyst said:
Peridot said:
Welp, someone just went super sayan.
Nah it's probably super saiyan god. why else would he be all red?

That would mean there must be five other super sayans in the room.

I bet MCD is one of them. What are you hiding, little man? :mad:

N-nothing, I swear! There is absolutely nothing underneath my hat.

Wait I just noticed right after GP tranformed mcd is somehow closer to him. Rude edo. just rude. You're all too willing to let a good hat go to waste.

Back