Photoshop help

Can someone help me with this? I wanted to remix this but I don't have Photoshop:

20100122220408!Pink_Boo.png

just make the eyes purple and then put Toadette's jacket near the sides, make sure it's colored blue (except for the gold sides) and make the bottom of it look torn.

MCS said:
GOlREfV.png

Toadette's jacket doesn't really...fit well on the Boo. I had to use her Paper Mario artwork since her 3D artworks don't show her entire jacket. Nonetheless, I tried.

Your eyes are too pruple.

Also, we should just get someone to draw a jacket on it.

MCS said:
Okay, and? It couldn't be perfect - when I put pink on the eyes in Layer Overlay mode, it came out as purple. It's close enough, and it looks fine.

It does. Better than my eyes. Pink on pink just looks fucking weird.

Are there any people here with the ability to draw a jacket on this thing?

Aiden Pearce said:
It does. Better than my eyes. Pink on pink just looks fucking weird.

Are there any people here with the ability to draw a jacket on this thing?

Oh - thank you. I thought you were criticizing me for some reason.

Also, I agree. Copypasting a jacket on this Boo looks really awkward, so it would be easier if someone just drew it on to match proportion. I know BLOF and LGM are extremely good drawers, they have Deviantarts and are spectacular at digital drawing. You should ask them.

MCS said:
GOlREfV.png

Toadette's jacket doesn't really...fit well on the Boo. I had to use her Paper Mario artwork since her 3D artworks don't show her entire jacket. Nonetheless, I tried.

At least you tried.

I might get Baby Luigi, as her art is extremely good, but I could message Lefty Green Mario, I'll ask.

I can put Toadette's vest on that pink Boo using a 3D modeling program

8vmm.png

Putting that vest on Boo was a challenge

Baby Luigi said:
8vmm.png

Putting that vest on Boo was a challenge

You were supposed to make the vest torn at the bottom. The vest looks kinda...strange on it. Looks more like an umbrella than a vest. Then again, it's awkward putting a vest that's supposed to be on a Toad on a Boo.

Also, what's with the box around its eyes?

C'mon, give me a break. Resizing the vest original meant for a anthropomorphic form (Toad) to fit a ball shaped entity was difficult enough without making it constantly go through the model as if the vest was part of the character, and I can't add ripped effects as I need even more vertex editing. The low vertice nature of the vest was already painful enough to manipulate for Boo, who is a relatively high vertice, but adding the ripped feature is nearly impossible unless I really have a go at it. As with the box thing? I don't know how to fix that. The model sometimes does that and I tried to hide it using lighting and some rendering techniques but no luck. If only I had access to a model of Boo that is T-posed and doesn't have the box around its eyes. There could be a way to fix that but as far as I know, I can't.

I wasn't being hard on you or anything. I understand that a vest meant for a Toad is going to look weird on a Boo either way, like I already said. And I know 3D modeling programs aren't always perfect.

The box around his eyes are caused by the textures. Many models use different textures for the eyes then the rest of the model. This is to be able to let the characters blink or change expression without having to change the entire texture, which saves disk space too.
Back to the box, things with different textures are also different model parts, which don't transit properly in normal software.

Back