If you click here something bad will happen. SO DONT CLICK!!

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
You clicked...WHY???

Well now that you clicked let me ask you something:

What Would Look Better:

Super Smash Bros. DS
Paper Mario DS
Mario Party DS
Paper Luigi DS

I say Paper Luigi DS, Paper Mario DS and Mario Party DS all sound good...I say Paper Luigi DS is better. What do you guys think?

I clicked because I was provoked by the unnecessarily large amount of exclamation points in the topic's title.

What do you mean by "What Would Look Better:"? What would be a better game, or what? In that case, I don't care which one, just not Mario Party DS.

...People click on this thread...darn I said not to. Jeesh people don't listen to me.

And I mean what game would you rather see out of the three?

For some reason, I just don't want to see Super Smash Bros. or Paper Mario on a handheld, so Mario Party DS.

this mp hand held better have my fav as a playable character..... :?

There MKAING a MP DS. Itadaki Street.

I hear that game is going to only have some Mario Party elements in it, I'm pretty sure it will be predominantly Itadaki Street, since the game is being made exclusively by Square.

Re: DO NOT CLICK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO! DONT!

Paper Jorge said:
You clicked...WHY???

Well now that you clicked let me ask you something:

What Would Look Better:

Super Smash Bros. DS
Paper Mario DS
Mario Party DS

I say Paper Mario DS and Mario Party DS both sound good...I say Paper Mairo DS is better. What do you guys think?
paper mario ds

I. Street doesn't have WARIO in it, they just lost a could-have buyer off their success chart.

I know that. But the fact he hasn't been in any of the promo stuff still sickens me.....

Since when is 2006 ancient history?

Geez, kids these days.

j/k, man, but seriously, 1 year? Less than that even, come on.

I'll go for Mario Party DS, maybe with an additional Wi-Fi feature.

Back