Mario fat??????

mario#1fan

http://www.fire-emblem.com/gba/launch/_img/wallpap
Do you think mario is fat, I dont, People think mario is fat when he realy isnt, wario is the fat one. It realy bothers me when people call mario fat when he realy isnt

mario#1fan said:
Do you think mario is fat, I dont, People think mario is fat when he realy isnt, wario is the fat one. It realy bothers me when people call mario fat when he realy isnt

Epic redundancy is epic. :)

btw:Mario's only plump.

I guess no one exactly remembers he's shorter than Luigi... So they must be around the same weight.

I have an awesome video game theory proving Mario and Luigi are the same weight, but I'll pass on that for now.

Saying Mario is fat is like saying Ralph Wiggum is retarded: It's obvious.

Ralph suckage.
Mario fat?
Waluigi tall?
Bowser evil?
Yoshi dino?
PaperStriker smart?
Yes!

PaperStriker said:
Ralph suckage.
Mario fat?
Waluigi tall?
Bowser evil?
Yoshi dino?
PaperStriker smart?
Yes!

Ralph is pwn.
Mario mainly eats pasta (So he has 'lotsa carbohydrates, yet Luigi's the same.... Anyway, that's their enegry to save the Princess and throw Bowser).
Waluigi looks like an elve. (See his nose and shoes.)
Bowser is in love with Peach.
Yoshi is A Dino, but soesn't have teeth. (Yoshi versus Tyrannousaurus Alan?)
PS smart? I dunno, but what about Rudnicki? WRONG!

Lario said:
PaperStriker said:
Ralph suckage.
Mario fat?
Waluigi tall?
Bowser evil?
Yoshi dino?
PaperStriker smart?
Yes!

Ralph is pwn.
Mario mainly eats pasta (So he has 'lotsa carbohydrates, yet Luigi's the same.... Anyway, that's their enegry to save the Princess and throw Bowser).
Waluigi looks like an elve. (See his nose and shoes.)
Bowser is in love with Peach.
Yoshi is A Dino, but soesn't have teeth. (Yoshi versus Tyrannousaurus Alan?)
PS smart? I dunno, but what about Rudnicki? WRONG!
I was making fun of the verb-less topic title. :(

Smiddle said:
Paperstriker: lol

Well, even if he's fat, he's not this fat.
I LOVE Fat(the song duh). "And my shadow weighs-a forty-two pounds, I'm gonna tell you once again, WHOS FAT?"

ontopic: Mario is plump, not fat. Fat is wario, and there's nothing wrong with being fat! Luigi, despite running around in less games, is thinner than mario. Mario should be getting more excersize from doing jumps and flips and dashes and all that.

Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

I LOVE Fat(the song duh). "And my shadow weighs-a forty-two pounds, I'm gonna tell you once again, WHOS FAT?"

ontopic: Mario is plump, not fat. Fat is wario, and there's nothing wrong with being fat! Luigi, despite running around in less games, is thinner than mario. Mario should be getting more excersize from doing jumps and flips and dashes and all that.

Infact, he is usaully one of the first playable uys... yet Luigi's also weaker.

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

How do you know he's weaker? He can definitely jump higher than Mario.

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

Well...

SM64DS and SSBB show things on how Luigi' weaker (In terms of strength.) Wait... I think I spelled something wrong. :eek:

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

Well...

SM64DS and SSBB show things on how Luigi' weaker (In terms of strength.) Wait... I think I spelled something wrong. :eek:
I can see about Brawl, but how in SM64DS?

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

Well...

Have you read that game's enclosed instruction book?

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

Well...

Yes, but I'm too lazy to try to remeber or to go fishing for the book. What did it say?

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

Well...

Yes, but I'm too lazy to try to remeber or to go fishing for the book. What did it say?

Well, Mario's punching stats are better than Luigi, yet Luigi runs faster and jumps higher.

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:

Well, Mario's punching stats are better than Luigi, yet Luigi runs faster and jumps higher.
How do punching stats affect the game? (except for Wario, who can break the black blocks. Yay, alliteration)

Back