I need help with promoting people in fire emblem: the sacred stones.

Lorenz Hellman Gloucester

absolutely the best boy dont even try to debate it
I have 3 items to promote people with now. the ocean seal (i think that is what its called), that one thing that upgrades fighter's, myrmidons, etc. and the ring which lets you upgrade sages. who should i promote?

oh crap, i forgot i have orion's bolt.

i mainly use lute, arthur, eirika, joshua, garcia, ross, colm, seth, neimi, seth and some other people, and lute, arthur and joshua are all at the level you can promote your unit's at.

Orion's Bolt (if I remember correctly) is for archers, so use that one on Neimi. Use the ring on either Lute or Artur (probably lute). Use the ocean seal on Joshua, or Ross if he fits the requirements.

Just my opinions.

New Super Mario said:
Orion's Bolt (if I remember correctly) is for archers, so use that one on Neimi. Use the ring on either Lute or Artur (probably lute). Use the ocean seal on Joshua, or Ross if he fits the requirements.

Just my opinions.

thank you! too bad ross doesn't fit the requirements, but joshua will do just fine.

i might be a bit late for this, but if i could give you some advice, you should try and wait until a unit is level 20 before promoting them. it allows their stats to grow more

Epic Nitwit said:
i might be a bit late for this, but if i could give you some advice, you should try and wait until a unit is level 20 before promoting them. it allows their stats to grow more

ok. i will do that. i should have waited with promoting franz too then. i think he was level 16.

aregularforumuser said:
New Super Mario said:

Just my opinions.

thank you! too bad ross doesn't fit the requirements, but joshua will do just fine.
yeah I think you would have had to upgrade Ross to a pirate first.

Back