The Chair (MW10T)

Re: attempting to draw a chair every day for god knows how many days, also art reqs

when I introduced that video to everyone i had no idea itd come to such a nice circle like this

edit: dose related videos

Re: attempting to draw a chair every day for god knows how many days, also art reqs

chair watch: like three months

now that you can draw both chairs and asses you're like 95% of the way towards drawing people sitting in chairs

43yzJia.png

http://guilty-gear.wikia.com/wiki/Zato-1

I feel like this is probably the best thing I've ever drawn which is maybe good considering how the old best thing was from like 2 years ago and kinda bad

ebIqk7D.png

I forgot when I gave up on anatomy here but Im hoping it was sooner than later considering how I did this at 4 am in mspaint with a mouse

chairs dont have arms they only have legs

edit: nvm forgot about armchairs

WKyeIDf.jpg

Re: turbs chair thread

#mariowiki commissioned art piece

tb pointing at things

tb%20tree.png

DDki3YK.png

JeYSEP5.png

D86SAEp.png

4NZeCY1.png

pgC1ugM.png

garbo

LzhswiN.png

test post please do not like

Q3fjXzv.png

FxgFNn6.png

I didn't care much about the outcome I more just wanted something to do since I woke up in the middle of the night

her hat's too small

Back