The NEW Super Mario Brothers Super Show Ideas!

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
If there is going to be a new Mario cartoon then, let's post out ideas for episodes, characters, whatr the episodes are like (3D, 2D, Bowser not being always the main villain, Bowser escaping in the end ect.)

Ideas:

Have other villains, like Wario and Waluigi appear so it isn't always Bowser and the Koopa Troop who are the villains. Maybe give the show story-arcs, one for each game or something, plus story-arcs would really help continuity, which the old cartoons somewhat lacked.

Wasn't there a thread already like this?

Anyway, have other villains, like Wario and Waluigi appear so it isn't always Bowser and the Koopa Troop who are the villains. Maybe give the show story-arcs, one for each game or something, plus story-arcs would really help continuity, which the old cartoons somewhat lacked.

A episode where Bowser would team up with King K.rool would be awesome!

Well that could be DK, mario, and Wario vs. Bowser, K. Rool, and Wart!

That'd be alsome

Having watched all the episodes of Super Mario World on Youtube.com, I must say, it wasn't that bad.

Well, the easiest way to see an episode of Super Mario World is to just use Youtube.com and type-in the name of the episode you want to see, the episode list is on the wiki, near the bottom of the page:

Super Mario World (TV series)

My favorite Super Mario World episode would have to be either "Send in the Clown" or "The Yoshi Shuffle".

Whoa. They had a cartoon for SMW? What, did they have one for EVERY classic game?

lol, sounds good though. I'd watch it.

So, anyone ever see one of those really rare, Japanese, Mario anime movies from the eighties? Even a little bit of them?

Hopefully, we can one day get a guy who speaks fluent Japanese and has issues of Super Mario-Kun on the wiki. We could atleast get summaries of the issues.

Hopefully, Super Mario World will come-out on DVD like The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! Unfortunatly, greedy Nintendo doesn't seem to want it to, something involving the use of Yoshi.

Yay! I finished writing all the summaries for the Super Mario World cartoon, now I either work on the songs from the episodes, or go straight to The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3.

Back