Improving the WarioWare: Smooth Moves page and subjects related to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good, though I dunno about having Dr. Crygor's stage on there since it doesn't have an ending cutscene or the same format as the other character stages.

Glowsquid said:
Looks good, though I dunno about having Dr. Crygor's stage on there since it doesn't have an ending cutscene or the same format as the other character stages.
It deserves a mention somewhere, and that makes the most sense to me. Maybe we could have another table that includes the elephants and the credits, and Dr. Crygor's stage can go there?

It's mostly useless, but the information about the forms introduced and other things about the microgames is still relevant content, so maybe have "[Character]'s Microgames" below the storyline summaries?

I've done pretty much everything I could without actually owning a copy of the game, so come on, people! We only have a couple things left on the list!

I've been making the multiplayer minigames, and am going to do the Staff Credits one soon, but from my brief look over it is literally the credits where you can put a hole under them and it tracks how many you trap. I know trivia is frowned upon, but it should it mentioned in the game's staff list rather than having its own article?

If it's a separate minigame, then it should have it's own article (even though it may be small, stubs are articles which lack information. If you've written all that there is to know about a subject and it's still only a few lines long, then that is preferred rather than elaborating on unrelated details in order to expand it).

Yeah, I don't think it's worth its own page. It's interactive but that doesn't make it a minigame per say. Maybe put a paragraph under the staff section?

The staff credit is played as a minigame where the player controls a hole on the floor and [stuff]

Thanks, will do.

Do you mean on the article's page of the staff page?

Added a multiplayer section and I've created the remaining multiplayer minigames. All that's really left is creating some location/character article and adding info on the miscellaneous stuff.

Since that last post, the page's been nominated for featured article status and I've voted in favour. I think the page looks great all things considered.

I'm very satisfied with how this turned out. gg everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back