What is your favorite Creepypasta?

I don't have one because they're all stupid.

Mine's the one with the
skeletons
g0xtW8f.jpg

BEN Drowned.

It manages to be creepy and unnerving without being bloody or disgusting, which I appreciate.

Toad Eightyfive said:
BEN Drowned.

It manages to be creepy and unnerving without being bloody or disgusting, which I appreciate.

I couldn't agree more, that is also the reason i think Mr. Widemouth is underrated.

BEN drowned, Pokemon lost silver, Jeff is Back

I haven't found any creepypasta to be scary but BEN drowned, but the other two were an interesting read.

Rosy the Rascal said:
imo i think happy appy was creepier
At first Happy Appy is creepy but then it just gets boring.

Candle Cove is good because it's not "BLOOD GORE BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD GUTS GORE", it hardly has any blood, and it's not long as hell.

I have to say that my favorite pasta.....hmm this is hard.
Probably not so well known that still is pretty good .....An internet story is amazing but i don´t know if it is counted as a creepypasta (I read the story on creepypasta.com but still)

I read the ones on games just in often vain attempts to find ones that dont suck

Turning the game satanic with sudden changes in the game turning the characters to demons and breaking themselves into gore isn't all that interesting

I did enjoy the one on Super mario sunshine just because of how bad it was, which involves a guy who has a collection of every mario game but has been unable to find a copy of mario sunshine, until some guy gives it to him on the street.

http://www.bogleech.com/ghastlymacaroni.html

Back