how you like to name the yoshi kid in paper mario: the thousand year door

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
its-a me fire Mario bros what names you give to the yoshi kid on their color? mine yellow and i´m named it king y.... a reference to king k the cool koopa from glit pit in the minor league.

Cyan. Stomper. THere's a back sotry to this though. I was playing Super Mario world and had named all the three other color yoshi's after their powers. The yellow yoshi could stomp out enemies, so I named it Stomper. Then I named Yoshi Kid stomper. </Toadberts story corner>

If I ever get PM:TTYD I'll call him/her Rex ;)

I have about 35 different names I've given my Yoshis...90% of which are named after Japanese cars. 8)

Stooben Rooben said:
I have about 35 different names I've given my Yoshis...90% of which are named after Japanese cars. 8)
Car companies? Or names?

(Honda, Suzuki, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Subaru, Toyota...)

fire MARIO bros said:
its-a me fire Mario bros what names you give to the yoshi kid on their color? mine yellow and i´m named it king y.... a reference to king k the cool koopa from glit pit in the minor league.
that king k is a very friendly character, no dobut why you call tha yoshi like that, I personaly choose a random name, more frecuently eggie

I named it... "B****"(as in female dog, mind you) (j/k) (should I censor that? But I didn't use it as a swear word)

I actually named it "Super Yoshi", (hah, how original), But I only have the Japanese version of the game, so it was スーパーヨッシー. :)

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Car companies? Or names?

(Honda, Suzuki, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Subaru, Toyota...)
Both.

I dont have PM:TTYD, But If I get it I'll get a dark blue one and name it Boshi 8)

Sorry for double (MUAWAHAHAHAHAHA) but can you actually NAME them?

LuigiDude said:
Sorry for double (MUAWAHAHAHAHAHA) but can you actually NAME them?
Yes. The same screen for when you name your game file comes up.

Supposedly, if you name your game file a certain color, you'll get that color of Yoshi Kid. It worked the first time I tried, but I tried "Red" again, then I got a green Yoshi. ???

But anyway, I name them random stuff. Half of the time stupid stuff. Like how I named Epona "Horsey" in Twilight Princess.

Brobot said:
The only person I don't like is Fire Mario Bros. cause he SUCCCCKKS
It's not flame by definition, but still, don't say that sort of stuff. You'll get yourself in trouble.

1337Yoshi said:
Supposedly, if you name your game file a certain color, you'll get that color of Yoshi Kid. It worked the first time I tried, but I tried "Red" again, then I got a green Yoshi. ???

But anyway, I name them random stuff. Half of the time stupid stuff. Like how I named Epona "Horsey" in Twilight Princess.

The color is determined by how long it's an egg.

1337Yoshi said:

I named Link my own first name in TP. It was hilarious when the mayor yelled my name, when it was supposed to say "LINK!!" XD

I named mine "Yoshi", because my guide book calls him that. He's green.

I just played it again and named my white Yoshi "McPosh". :posh:

Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
lolkid500 said:
Good thing this guy got banded, huh guys.

I was thinking he named his Yoshi "OHAI", but scrapped the idea.
I need to name my Yoshi that, considering that's what I say every single time someone enters chat.

Back