Real-Life Photos

I saw this earlier and I just had to buy it

2zhp1w0.jpg

Andymii said:
Make sure it doesn't cover the license plate

yeah its far from it. on jeep wranglers, the plates on the bottom left and I had it out of frame for security reasons

No tfp, this isn't the Nico, it's the Richard Dawson. Now featuring a wrist warmer an earphones!

WIN_20160922_110717.jpg

I think it bwokt (yes, this is how I say broke when I want to). The coding isn't working right.

ThePeachinator said:
I think I may have actually fixed it!

Yup, you did. And you look great! Especially coming from someone who can relate to wearing glasses all the time.

Thanks lol! Did I look like you thought I would? (minus the crown, blond hair and pink dress, plus the endless supply of Toads) :p

ThePeachinator said:
Thanks lol! Did I look like you thought I would? (minus the crown, blond hair and pink dress, plus the endless supply of Toads) :p

Yeah, I imagined you looking something like that.

ThePeachinator said:
I can't believe I'm doing this lol.

You look so much like someone I know, it's creepy. ...You don't happen to live in the Tri-Cities, Washington area, do you?

JoeysWorldTour said:
I have a shirt like that. I also like your dog.

I've seen this shirt in a number of places, so it must be a pretty common shirt. Even PeanutButterGamer has one!
And I'll pass the message to my dog! :)

Alex95 said:
Uploaded a photo of myself a while ago. Hi.

I4BrUye.jpg
<-- dog

And here's another one of me being weird :)

GVJP2Jy.jpg

Looking good!
Nope, I don't live in Washington but I live in Missouri. You look kind of familiar too tbh lol.
A lot of people actually think I look similar to somebody they know, which is cool to know that I don't look super abnormal lol.

ThePeachinator said:
Looking good!
Nope, I don't live in Washington but I live in Missouri. You look kind of familiar too tbh lol.
A lot of people actually think I look similar to somebody they know, which is cool to know that I don't look super abnormal lol.
Thanks!
Yeah, I've been mistaken for a few people myself. :P

i met charlie kaufman, got him to sign my ticket, and then promptly lost the ticket because i'm a piece of shit
LFaiSXO.jpg

Haha I have a tendency to stare the camera down. (I always get nervous taking pictures)
And thanks :)

Via having a music performance degree, I get to take a full year of conducting. We were recorded, and I've been known to make some interesting faces.

14518313_1352602824757372_573891452_n.png
14509416_1352600884757566_1229997746_n.png
14508729_1352606501423671_1907321716_n.png

BONUS: Me stretching right before I begin, making an awkward pose.

14543447_1352604831423838_97954170_n.png

"Time to update my comic!"
ylW73EB.jpg
"Never mind..."

Back