Real-Life Photos

Dangles ARFU, how do you manage to be so damn cute, you mega cutie :P.

When I was on my trip to Africa, we got flooded out at one place, and there were apparently crocs in the water. Alas, no one but the ranch owner saw any.

Been a hectic first few months with the hermit crabs, ornaments mysteriously moving or flipping over, dishes being filled in with sand, and crabs digging pits the likes of which to make Boba Fett nostalgic. Smallest only lasted a few days, but this isn't something unexpected for them. The other two are just fine. They've both been underground for nearly two weeks, one came up this morning but hasn't eaten anything yet and the other came up briefly a few days ago and ate some honey, I think they're preparing to molt. The tank itself looks more like a forest floor and less like a sandy beach every day as the coconut fiber gets mixed in.
hermit_crab_tank_by_michell_vall-d9uvclz.jpg

topsy_turvy__aka_crab__2__by_michell_vall-d9uvcjg.jpg

Lol, I have Exo Terra tanks too (for some of my geckos).

Your crabs spend even more time hiding out than my snake - she usually gets hungry at least once a week and starts roaming around.

Walkazo said:
Your friend reminds me of how I react whenever people try to get me in a picture, lol.

That's me too, unless it's a selfie.

TRAN...

...SITION! Have you purchased this top? Did you love it, did you hate it, what would you rate it?

omg you two should form a metal band

you kinda look like a bassist and i could definitely see Lily screaming the lyrics at the top of her lungs

Back