Real-Life Photos

DragonFreak said:
I just don't really want people know what I look like, because I look so imperfect.

everyone does

no one on the planet is perfect, just be yourself and be proud.

DragonFreak said:
I just don't really want people know what I look like, because I look so imperfect.
Too late
I saw your face before

Zae Roles said:
DragonFreak said:

everyone does

no one on the planet is perfect, just be yourself and be proud.
But I'm not proud of myself. There's so much I want to change about my appearance.

Smg2daisy said:
DragonFreak said:
Too late
I saw your face before
I know. You and FireEevee and BMB, but all three of you are probably my closest users on here.

But I'm not proud of myself. There's so much I want to change about my appearance.

then do it?

or is this one of those gender change scenarios?

either way filling your head with negativity about yourself isnt really solving any problems.

Did i mention im a massive hypocrite?

DragonFreak said:
<3

it's ok. I used to be really self conscious about my looks but now I just realize there's no point in thinking that.

it surprisingly helps a lot. I'm a lot more open to photos now lol

Cirdec said:
DragonFreak said:
Smg2daisy said:
DragonFreak said:
Too late
I saw your face before
I know. You and FireEevee and BMB, but all three of you are probably my closest users on here.

I saw your face as well.
Fudge, I knew I was forgetting someone. Yes, you too Cirdec.

wWmUHf7.jpg

So fabulous

Also the picture is out of focus and there is a crack through it because i broke the camera on my phone.

Kimberly Hart said:
wWmUHf7.jpg

So fabulous

Also the picture is out of focus and there is a crack through it because i broke the camera on my phone.
Mine were better

Jim McGinn said:
Kimberly Hart said:
wWmUHf7.jpg

So fabulous

Mine were better

Maybe, but mine are actually finished.

BMB said:
Oh Rocker...
if only there was someone out there who loved you
New Super Mario said:
you guys have really girly fingers with all dat polish on them
yes. nail polish is for girls. by putting on nail polish, i complete my transformation. i am now a girl. i shall use my nail polish powers to rule the world

Back