Real-Life Photos

Smg2daisy said:
oh god i thought that was one of the huge bottles that they pour out of to make shots and stuff and was like "how the fuck did you drink one of those without dying"
then i realised it was one of the regular sized ones

my sister gets drunk off of anything that isn't wine

I probably won't drink alcohol when I'm of age, because if I hate pop, then I'm sure I'll hate alcohol too.

Nabber said:
does anyone actually like alcohol because as far as i can tell it all tastes disgusting
cider and wine are literally bliss

anything else tastes like piss and shit shoved into a blender

Nabber said:
does anyone actually like alcohol because as far as i can tell it all tastes disgusting
there's thousands of different flavoured alcoholic drinks, I don't get it when people are like 'I hate the taste of them all'

Ciders, bourbon, vodka and girly mixers/cocktails are boss. I'm not a fan of beer generally but coronas are ok, and there's this one kind my work buys us that's pretty good too but I dunno what it's called (I think it might be Heineken but not sure)

Glitchy said:
I probably won't drink alcohol when I'm of age, because if I hate pop, then I'm sure I'll hate alcohol too.
Oh there are plenty that don't taste anything like pop

I know nothing about alcohol really.

I drink Jim Beams and Jack Daniels occasionally, I was one of those 'I'll never drink it' people but social drinking exists lol

The only alcohol I've ever had was in the form of NyQuil.
The following is a picture of me (left) with singer Josh Wilson (middle) and, accidentally, a member of the band Big Daddy Weave (right). (assuming the picture works)
11392941_884487794922956_1224183599138036763_n.jpg

More drinks incoming!
56B0ZVP.jpg

Went to my friend's house, damn it's like so gorgeous and we made macaronis and watched a horror movie (first time watching a horror movie). I didn't got scared, so compliments about how good I am when I watched it. Now, drink! The apple cider is mine, the can of beer is not mine. As the two bottles, we all (4 boys, 3 girls) share together. Tomorrow the class is 2 pm so who cares.

And anyone found SK please ask him to PM me or appear in chat this wifi is beautiful let's finish this

Nabber said:

they drink it for the buzz, not for the taste.

Haruichi Kominato said:
CGQRetLUQAAjSXh.jpg

i dont know what i should be jealous of more

the cute of lily or the freaking awesome manga

Nabber said:

Well, considering most people on this site are underage, it's hard to say.

I know that when I tasted some of it, I can never swallow it because it just...is terrible. It feels as though you put rubbing alcohol in your mouth. Not to mention that alcohol smells terrible. It just reeks.

Back