Real-Life Photos

Asuna Kagurazaka said:
I'm too sick to post a picture of my face, so you all can have this picture of my bookcase that I took this morning:

2vVm9lNh.jpg

As you can tell, I love books.
this bookcase gets the official Shadowshy Stamp of Approval for LOTR and Vocaloid

Tomoko Kuroki said:
Asuna Kagurazaka said:
I'm too sick to post a picture of my face, so you all can have this picture of my bookcase that I took this morning:

2vVm9lNh.jpg

As you can tell, I love books.
this bookcase gets the official Shadowshy Stamp of Approval for LOTR and Vocaloid
The ironic part is I just rearranged my bookcase last night and now the LOTR books are on the top self with the Vocaloid figures.

So I made Chocolate-covered Strawberry Roses for Valentine's Day:

10959369_939197776097881_4110707435340537640_n.jpg

10959877_10206215801058702_5200562320102089635_n.jpg

You should have seen the faces people made at the sight of them. And then the face of people's I gave one to, and the faces of people when I told them that I didn't have enough to give one to them.

Tiz Arrior said:
You should mass produce those and sell them each year, BMB.

You'll reap in the profit.

You don't understand how hard it was to make those. Like, at all, unless you know how to make them too.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Oh my can I be your Valentine next time BMB

It's funny because a lot of people asked me how I'm still single. It's because I'm an ass

Wally said:
You don't understand how hard it was to make those. Like, at all, unless you know how to make them too.
After "I want to eat that", my second thought was "how would you even make that it looks so difficult, such mad skillz omg".

Wally said:
Tiz Arrior said:
You should mass produce those and sell them each year, BMB.

You'll reap in the profit.

I expected you to say something along these lines.

Hire a workforce once you get the cashflow started and teach them the arduous way.

It'll probably just be a fairly slow production rate, but you'll still reap in the profit.

Nysic said:
but then it sounds like you're calling him a fish
I was thinking instrument, personally.

Back