Real-Life Photos

Misty said:
I think ear piercing is somewhat strange. I'm glad I'm not letting someone poke a hole through my earlobe.

I don't have a problem with ear piercing, but gages make me gag.

Misty said:
I think ear piercing is somewhat strange. I'm glad I'm not letting someone poke a hole through my earlobe.
One: It's for girls.
Two: It doesn't hurt.

But my problem is I can't take my earring out, it just won't come, and it's been there since I got them pierced back in October. And the other was infected because the bit at the front had somehow popped out through the front hole and went inside my ear. It came out through the back with medical assistance. (also known as my mum's hand yanking at it whilst I scream "STOP!") So in case THAT'S gonna happen to me again, I tend to not try and pull my other earring.

Guys can get their ears pierced, I know guys who have had their ears pierced.

I know, but it's intended for girls.
I know some boys (Max, Steven and Jay, to name a few) that had their ears pierced without permission. They haven't been wearing earrings since Christmas after they got a right telling off, but Steven moved to secondary school so he wasn't caught up. And you can bring everything into secondary school.

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
I know, but it's intended for girls.

No it isn't. The oldest mummified body discovered to date, for example, dubbed Ötzi the Iceman, had a pierced ear.

Did somebody say ear piercings?
n8TMj6J.jpg

I'm thinking about getting some more, but then again I'm not sure since it hurts like hell sleeping on your side with freshly pierced ears.

Ringabel said:
i was going to post a picture of me during my rugby match

but the only really good picture of me is when i missed a tackle :(

the memory haunts me to this day
ehhhhh

i'll post it anyways
9L9p1YC.jpg

You can't really tell by the picture though
RUS0ycb.jpg

tumblr_n4k6fmmhhe1r3b4meo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4k6fmmhhe1r3b4meo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n4k6fmmhhe1r3b4meo3_1280.jpg