Real-Life Photos

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
Drift said:
a5kRdjs.jpg
261393_184695981588197_5290425_n.jpg
549474_337236119667515_334776022_n.jpg
This was posted on my birthday LOL.
So? It's not like your birthday is a holiday where the Mario Wiki Forum shuts down.

Still overly aggressive, people find different things humourous, maybe the fact that was posted on his birthday is something he finds humourous.

Here, I'm the one in the back with the shades on top of my hat. Taken by a good friend of mine! :D

1653880_676858132352399_1588469714_n.jpg

#GamerThugLife
1016759_765977323414432_1553847702_n.jpg

Jim McGinn said:
Still overly aggressive, people find different things humourous, maybe the fact that was posted on his birthday is something he finds humourous.
I'm a girl.

But your deviantart page says you're a 22 year old male. Plus I've noticed your age on your profile here fluctuate several times.

My Yoshifanatic character on Deviantart is the one who serves as BiggestYoshifan.
And it never gives Yoshifanatic's age. So how do you know?
In real life, I am a girl.

":bulletgreen: I'm 22 years old, and my birthday is Dec. 26, 1991 (the reason this is listed here is because my birthday somehow got entered in wrong when I started this account, and there doesn't seem to be a way to change it)." ???

Along with "As I mentioned before, I am a really big fan of Yoshi. I've been a big fan of Yoshi ever since I first saw him about 14 years ago, and my love for Yoshi has only increased over the years. " for your age steadily decreasing from 14 to 12 to now 10????

Who knows you may be telling the truth but this 22 year old male thing sure seems to be how you are literally everywhere except suddenly right now.

That's...quite the commitment. So are you actually a 10 year old girl.

i was going to post a picture of me during my rugby match

but the only really good picture of me is when i missed a tackle :(

the memory haunts me to this day

tumblr_n3vcw7j7XF1r9lnngo1_1280.jpg
For someone who hates getting their photo taken so much, I take an awful lot of selfies.

Phantom L said:
For someone who hates getting their photo taken so much, I take an awful lot of selfies.
my friend points this out so much for me

except i don't actually post my selfy's, i just keep them in a secret stash on my phone

Smg2daisy said:
Lily, you did makeup?
Yeah
I usually do wear makeup.

No-Face said:
Phantom L said:

except i don't actually post my selfy's, i just keep them in a secret stash on my phone
I have concluded that the reason I don't mind selfies as I actually know how I look in them as I use a front camera/mirror, I am not forced to stand or smile in an awkward way and if it looks crap I can delete it rather than it possibly be put somewhere for the whole world to see.

Phantom L said:
Smg2daisy said:
Lily, you did makeup?
Yeah
I usually do wear makeup.

No-Face said:
Phantom L said:

I have concluded that the reason I don't mind selfies as I actually know how I look in them as I use a front camera/mirror, I am not forced to stand or smile in an awkward way and if it looks crap I can delete it rather than it possibly be put somewhere for the whole world to see.
part of the reason i don't post selfy's is because i'm still uncomfortable with my face but i think a large part of it is fear of my friends not giving positive comments on the picture or whatever which will then lead me to feel awful about myself

Smg2daisy said:
Makeup don't fits my skin. I don't even have my ear pierced :)
It doesn't fit me, either, and I only have one ear pierced (I did have both but one got infected so it was removed).

Back