Real-Life Photos

ding ding ding strong surge of vanity coming through
ZqEgaeA.jpg

Is it getting hot in this thread, or is it just Packy?

How do you upload images here? when I click the photo icon it just says "img" :boshi:

Upload em to an image host like Imgur then put the URL between img tags [ img ] *url* [ /img] (without the spaces)

for example...

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kRTiebe.png[/IMG]

becomes

kRTiebe.png

:)

IMG_20170812_105946997.jpg

Low-quality image of a promotional postcard that was made for my physical theatre show today!

(I'm the one on the far right)

Roserade stars in, "The Only Selfie He's Ever Liked"

Snapchat_1165768612.jpg

Ok dude you're way more gorgeous than I remember in the other image.

I feel ugly now tbh.

[size=3pt]Btw I was serious.

Thank you very much for the compliment, but please don't refer to yourself as ugly.

I look at that selfie, and despite it being the only one I've liked, I still see tons of flaws with it. There are huge dark rings under my eyes; my head is abnormally tall; my skin looks really pastey; my smile is almost too subtle; my stubble is distracting. I may like it, but I also see everything that is objectively ugly to me. If you were to ask me what I found beautiful about myself, I would only answer with my eyes.

Basically, it doesn't make sense to call yourself ugly or compare yourself to somebody else. As cliche as it sounds, everybody is beautiful in different ways, and everybody should acknowledge this. I am beautiful, you are beautiful. Despite any "flaws" we may have, we all are beautiful.

I apologize for sounding preachy and if this message seems convoluted, I got like five hours of sleep :P

Nah, I feel like I sounded bad myself too. Sorry if I made you feel something then.

The part when I was saying I felt ugly was sarcastic, not the rest.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I actually bought this in retail.

tumblr_ovzyz6ckbt1wz8gr2o1_500.jpg

this was a few months ago but I basically look the same so w/e

Back