Remember that monster from Paper Mario 1?

Mr. Moto

Japanese American Secret Agent
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
Actuarry, that monstar from the Crystar King Rever. It was just twinks trying to scare Mario. I remember I waste a good Whacka Bump on that thing to hear myserf thinking that thing was gonna be tough!!!! AND NOW OVER 7 YEARS RATER I'M STIRR PISSED!!!
 

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Pronouns
He/him
Mr. Moto said:
Actuarry, that monstar from the Crystar King Rever. It was just twinks trying to scare Mario. I remember I waste a good Whacka Bump on that thing to hear myserf thinking that thing was gonna be tough!!!! AND NOW OVER 7 YEARS RATER I'M STIRR PISSED!!!
Considering I never played PM1 much, Im just gonna smile and wave.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
You used a Whacka's bump on that thing??? Didn't you have the peekaboo badge?
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
ShyGuy27 said:
You used a Whacka's bump on that thing??? Didn't you have the peekaboo badge?
I'm sure he didn't.

He should've NOT save the game after the fight, and before so he will still have it...

But he said it was like 7 years ago.
 

Mr. Moto

Japanese American Secret Agent
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
I never used the peekaboo badge never bought it
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Mr. Moto said:
I never used the peekaboo badge never bought it
It's one of the most useful badges in the game (in my opinion).
 

Mr. Moto

Japanese American Secret Agent
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
ShyGuy27 said:
Mr. Moto said:
I never used the peekaboo badge never bought it
It's one of the most useful badges in the game (in my opinion).
i makes the game too easy
 
Top