LeftyGreenMario

Working toward a diva-free community
Wiki Administrator
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Mario
:diddy:

It's been a while since I last saw Diddy Kong Racing course articles, but I think these articles are consistently short and lacking a lot of information and images. This is bad, especially compared to the quality of most Mario Kart course articles. We need more people to pay attention to the general poor quality of these Diddy Kong Racing articles and how long they have remained like this. This collaboration is intended to bring attention to these articles.

Goals
  • Expand and improve all Diddy Kong Racing course articles.
The goal is straightforward: we improve Diddy Kong Racing course articles because all of them are in bad shape, and they have remained as this for a while.

Basically, all articles need a course layout like this:

Code:
==Track layout==

===Gallery===

==Coin Challenge locations==

The following are lists of articles that need to be expanded. Yes, just to show you how much attention these articles need, ALL courses from Diddy Kong Racing need images, expansion, or both. To put it bluntly, they all need improvement.

The articles below are in fairly good shape, and they have plenty of information. This information may be taken directly from DKWiki; rewrite it if you can. They still need plenty of images to best convey the courses, though. Most of these have Silver Coin locations, but not Silver Coin locations in Adventure 2 (which the Mirror Mode). Also, they need T.T. time trial times.

Images Needed

These articles are very lacking and need great expansion. Many of these are tagged with rewrite templates and stub templates. They need more detailed course layout information, silver coin locations, and more images. The articles that need this the most are the course exclusive to Diddy Kong Racing DS, which are the last four articles.

General Expansion

Boss Battle articles also need more images. They suffer the same as most course articles. I'm not sure if the courses need to be in separate articles or in the article about the boss itself.

Images Needed

These battle articles also need more description and images.
General Expansion

Finally, this article needs way more expansion. Timber's Island is a big hub, and it needs an overall expansion. It also needs to list the Golden Balloon locations and some objectives the player has to meet (unlocking Drumstick, for example).

General Expansion

The project may be daunting, but that's why I want you guys to help. I do not want to see Diddy Kong Racing course articles in this shape. Besides, Diddy Kong Racing is not an obscure game, so chances are, you have the game or at least played it. If you do, or if you at least know the courses in the games well enough, help is greatly appreciated.

I hope this collaboration takes off and transforms these pitiful articles into much better, wiki-quality articles.

If there are any corrections or important information that need to be made, please say so!

Thanks!

I'll help as soon as I start playing the game on the emulator

Back