I still can not win the Special Cup in 150CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
(This is for Mario Kart Wii BTW)

Can anyone help? It's really annoying me, I only have the basic karts you unlock from 50CC, Time trials and 100CC. :-[

Thus, I am borrowing the game for 2 Weeks, so I need to give it back in a few days, so someone answer this quick.

:dry: :boo:

The only tips I can really give for you right now is to use The Mach bike with whatever character you want,do mini-turbos and pop wheelies whenever possible.

Those are just some tips, but the best way to become really good at the game is too play it alot.

Practice and strategy, that's the only way you can beat Mario Kart Wii.

I don't see how putting this in HelpDesk will solve the problem, like the other users have been saying; just practice and maybe check out a walkthrough

Cynthia said:
Maharaja said:
I don't see how putting this in HelpDesk will solve the problem

Helpdesk is kind of the board you want to go to if you do have a problem.

I thought it was only for computer/technical problems?

I think the easiest is to use a kart/bike who has high acceleration, handling and drift. Like Classic Dragster or Quacker.
With this you should not have trouble to maneuver your vehicule and the high acceleration will be helpful for computers attacks.

Diamond Tiara said:
The only tips I can really give for you right now is to use The Mach bike with whatever character you want,do mini-turbos and pop wheelies whenever possible.

Those are just some tips, but the best way to become really good at the game is too play it alot.

That's the strategy used to get triple-starred, actually

To beat it in general, you should use high-acceleration vehicles, since computers don't care about the top speed- they'll probably be behind your butt anyway

EDIT: You can also unlock karts by doing Time Trials as well, if it's the karts you need

I feel the same way to you Red Koopa Paratroopa, but i beated it because i used King Boo with the Piranha Prowler, and the last 3 courses were SO HARD.

Randombob-omb4761 said:
I feel the same way to you Red Koopa Paratroopa, but i beated it because i used King Boo with the Piranha Prowler, and the last 3 courses were SO HARD.

^this is still an example of what you shouldn't do in an old help thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back