you like paper mario: the thousand year door

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
its-a me fire MARIO bros i´m want your own opinions about this great game :mario:

worst game ever oh my god i hated it i mean mario is paper i mean just wtf i mean wtf i mean srsly wtf paper i mean wtf cmon man wtf paper i mean cmon just seriously wtf

in all seriousness, it was a very good game. First game I got for my gamecube :)

yeah im played it too im almost got all the bagdes and enemies plus sooner or later im gonna beat it for second time ;)

*I'm back, all ignore* It's a pretty good game. You really need to think some stuff out at points. It was, in my opinion, the best Game Cube game... ever. I can't say best Paper Mario because I always go for the Nintendo 64.

I'm not too sure I could believe that... Why would it take skill? If you've beaten it once and you remembered everything than you have no problem. For now, I'm still not believing it.

Black Ninjakoopa said:
I'm not too sure I could believe that... Why would it take skill? If you've beaten it once and you remembered everything than you have no problem. For now, I'm still not believing it.
the level i´m reached was 90!!!! SOOOOOO CCCCCCLLLLLLLOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!i´m quited going down because i´m did know
i´m was gonna lose!!!!!!

Black Ninjakoopa said:
*I'm back, all ignore* It's a pretty good game. You really need to think some stuff out at points. It was, in my opinion, the best Game Cube game... ever. I can't say best Paper Mario because I always go for the Nintendo 64.
I agree with everything, except what's bold. Best Cube game ever=Tales of Symphonia.

I said that because I'm a big Mario fan. And Fire MARIO bros, I was talking about Shadow Queen. Getting to level 90 is believable but needing to have skill to beat a game seven times (if you beaten it once) doesn't register as true for me.

Black Ninjakoopa said:
I said that because I'm a big Mario fan. And Fire MARIO bros, I was talking about Shadow Queen. Getting to level 90 is believable but needing to have skill to beat a game seven times (if you beaten it once) doesn't register as true for me.
beating the last boss named bonetail i´m heard bonetail is very but very hard to beat that boned dragon i´m gonna try beating him, wish me good luck ;)

Message to any passing mods: please move this to console gaming.

fire MARIO bros said:
ShyGuy27 said:
what!!!! you can´t do that!!!
Who's "You"? ShyGuy27 can't, but a mod can. -_- And yes, this should be moved to CG.

Garlic Man said:
fire MARIO bros said:
ShyGuy27 said:
what!!!! you can´t do that!!!
Who's "You"? ShyGuy27 can't, but a mod can. -_- And yes, this should be moved to CG.
........ ok call a mod shyguy27 you win :(.

Guiliant said:
worst game ever oh my god i hated it i mean mario is paper i mean just wtf i mean wtf i mean srsly wtf paper i mean wtf cmon man wtf paper i mean cmon just seriously wtf

in all seriousness, it was a very good game. First game I got for my gamecube :)
Lol@Guiliant switching between good and bad grammar.

On-topic: I want to play because many people say it's the best Paper Mario. :(
But I wanna download PMTTYD first, cause I wanna look if I like that battle system.
Edit: *download PM, sorry >_<

PaperStriker said:
Guiliant said:

But I wanna download PMTTYD first, cause I wanna look if I like that battle system.
I actually bought the cartridge used in a store last year in Japan. I didn't get to finish it (Super Mario galaxy had me occupied), but so far, I think I'm in level four, and it's great. You will not regret getting the game. But PM2's great too. And so is SPM. They're all really good.

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Guiliant said:

I actually bought the cartridge used in a store last year in Japan. I didn't get to finish it (Super Mario galaxy had me occupied), but so far, I think I'm in level four, and it's great. You will not regret getting the game. But PM2's great too. And so is SPM. They're all really good.
Actually, I liked SPM, but many people say PMTTYD > PM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SPM (sometimes PM and PMTTYD switched), so they must be awesome.

I've only played Paper Mario via downloading from VC :posh:

Re: Do you like paper mario: the thousand year door?

Why does the topic title sound like a fact? shouldn't it be "Do you like PP:TTYD?"

Back