Nintendo just made a BIG mistake.

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
MarioWiki
SiFi
Baby DK should have been a one time thing.

WHOOP!

Big N puts them in Mario Super Sluggers!

People get mad.

DK Jr. becomes emo and hangs himself. :'(

SOON HE'LL REPLACE DIDDY, TOO. JUST WAIT.

Baby DK or Baby Obama??? I no change baby DK!!!

In Nippon(what we Japs carr Japan), it consider nobre to kirr urserf if you PHAIR!!! So if DK JR must commit hari kari, then he must does what he must does!!!

Mr. Moto said:
In Nippon(what we Japs carr Japan), it consider nobre to kirr urserf if you PHAIR!!! So if DK JR must commit hari kari, then he must does what he must does!!!
Dude, DK Jr. Killing himself was a joke.

And besides, aren't you dead?

DK Jr. > Baby DK, but Baby DK's not THAT bad... DK Jr.'s probably at least got a chance for Captain Rainbow. :P

Free Loader said:
Mr. Moto said:

I always thought that killing yourself being considered honorable or something was most of the most immature things I've heard about Japan, or anywhere else. That and everyone who quits because of creative differences with Yuji Naka. And that one guy who left Gainax because people flamed him on 2channel. And-*shot*

*hides a gun* :eek: :eek:

SiFi said:
Mr. Moto said:
Dude, DK Jr. Killing himself was a joke.

And besides, aren't you dead?
no i survived. I kirr them

I like baby dk

Back