Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Daisy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
Wario: A succesfull treasure hunter, tons of gold, diamonds, artifacts, etc.
Bowser: Seemingly infinite soldiers and giant robots, statues, giant castle
Peach: A huge castle, a private jet, high quality lifestyle overall
Daisy: A castle, a giant cruise ship with golden statues, high quality lifestyle overall

So, who is it?

im think goldbob from paper mario 2 the gold bob-omb

YellowYoshi398 said:
:wario: 's probably richest, even richer than :goldbob: . (Or :posh: :bobomb: since we'll never actually get that smiley.)

Goldbob the Bob-omb. He's head of a wealthy business, Goldbobbington's and im think he does have more money and mushroom kingdom coins than wario.

who the herr is mr. mario?

wario prorry the richest :wario: trasure worth a rot of money

ATREAST WHEN :mario: NO STEARING IT. RIKE WARIO'S GORDEN :peach: STATUE BACK IN '93. Back in '93 I pray through whore game and win that statue and :mario: fry down in herecopter and stear it!!! Is there anything :wario: can have that :mario: can't take away?

Mr. Moto said:
wario prorry the richest  :wario: trasure worth a rot of money

ATREAST WHEN  :mario: NO STEARING IT.  RIKE WARIO'S GORDEN  :peach: STATUE BACK IN '93.  Back in '93 I pray through whore game and win that statue and  :mario: fry down in herecopter and stear it!!!  Is there anything  :wario: can have that  :mario: can't take away?
What are you calling Peach?

wario_world_01.jpg

Wario by far :wario:

ShyGuy27 said:
Mr. Moto said:

ATREAST WHEN :mario: NO STEARING IT. RIKE WARIO'S GORDEN :peach: STATUE BACK IN '93. Back in '93 I pray through whore game and win that statue and :mario: fry down in herecopter and stear it!!! Is there anything :wario: can have that :mario: can't take away?

Lol I noticed that too.

Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Mr. Moto said:

Lol I noticed that too.
Me too.
Also, notice the word "fry".

But Bowser has 11 castles just for racetracks. He must be pretty d4mn rich.

PaperStriker said:
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Mr. Moto said:

Lol I noticed that too.
Me too.
Also, notice the word "fry".

But Bowser has 11 castles just for racetracks. He must be pretty d4mn rich.
Yeah. He's owned a castle since he was a baby! :eek:

:bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser:

Gotta be Bowser-Just cause Warios a greedy treasure hunter-He doesn't own anything to show us he's got more that what the games show but Bowser sure dows-Bowser has got everything from an Infanitre Army-To A Giant Robot-to tons of Castles yet to see anyone else in the games with this much

Back