Vote To Win: Nickelodeon Characters (Accepting Nominations!)

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
After the success of my last Vote To Win, I have decided to make a second one, this time with the theme of Nickelodeon characters! For the sake of this game, I will define a Nickelodeon character as... well, I'm not entirely sure. Would a Nickelodeon character be someone that appears in a program that has originated in Nickelodeon, or one that has merely been aired by Nickelodeon? I'd like your feedback, Mr. Reader, on that. In any case, the rules are the same as any other V2W, along with mostly the sames rules from my first V2W for nominating characters:

-Maximum of 64 characters in total
-Multiple incarnations of the same character are not allowed, unless there is a very noticeable difference between the two characters.

Yeah, that's about it. With that out of the way, pick the characters that you want to see in the final spotlight, and get to it!

1. Rocky
2. Old Man Jenkins
3. Sheldon Dinkleberg
4. Danny Phantom
5. Box Ghost
6. Dark Danny
7. Squidward Tentacles
8. Ren
9. Stimpy
10. Nigel Thornberry
11. Carly Shay
12. Timmy Turner
13. Jimmy Neutron
14. Zim
15. GIR
16. Aang
17. Sokka
18. Katara
19. Toph
20. Zuko
21. Cabbage Merchant
22. Skeeter
23. Angelica Pickles
24. Tommy Pickles
25. Stu Pickles
26. Chuckie Finster
27. Kimi Finster
28. Phil Deville
29. Squidward's House
30. Used Napkin
31. Chip
32. Penny
33. Azula
34. Iroh

For convenience:
(bold equals full)
SpongeBob SquarePants: 7 (Rocky, Old Man Jenkins, Squidward Tentacles, Squidward's House, Used Napkin, Chip, Penny)
Fairly OddParents: 2 (Sheldon Dinkleberg, Timmy Turner)
Danny Phantom: 3 (Danny Phantom, Box Ghost, Dark Danny)
Ren and Stimpy: 2 (Ren, Stimpy)
The Wild Thornberrys: 1 (Nigel Thornberry)
iCarly: 1 (Carly Shay)
Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius: 1 (Jimmy Neutron)
Invader ZIM: 2 (Zim, GIR)
Avatar: The Last Airbender: 8 (Aang, Sokka, Katara, Toph, Zuko, Cabbage Merchant, Azula, Iroh)
Cousin Skeeter: 1 (Skeeter)
Rugrats: 6 (Angelica Pickles, Tommy Pickles, Stu Pickles, Chuckie Finster, Kimi Finster, Phil Deville)

LN1: 6 (Rocky, Old Man Jenkins, Dinkleberg, Katara, Toph, Zuko, Cabbage Merchant)
UltraMario: 3 (Danny Phantom, Box Ghost, Evil Danny)
Gummy: 4 (Squidward, Ren, Stimpy, Nigel Thornberry)
NSY: 1 (Carly Shay)
Smasher: 6 (Timmy Turner, Jimmy Neutron, Zim, GIR, Aang, Sokka)
Cirdec: 1 (Skeeter)
Mario4Ever: 6 (Angelica Pickles, Tommy Pickles, Stu Pickles, Chuckie Finster, Kimi Finster, Phil Deville)
Nabber: 6 (Squidward's House, Used Napkin, Chip, Penny, Azula, Iroh)

Timmy Turner
Jimmy Neutron
Invader Zim
Gir
Aang
Sokka

Rugrats

Angelica Pickles
Tommy Pickles
Stu Pickles
Chuckie Finster
Kimi Finster
Phil DeVille

Splinter, Shredder, Michalangelo, Donitello, Raphael, Leonardo

This is another V2W I'm gonna bump, and it has the exact same date of being posted as the other one, wow.

For a bit of twist, this Vote To Win will have a time capsule theme as the contenders will entirely be the characters nominated so long ago, nine years ago.

The first set of rounds will be sets of four characters. That will lead to eleven characters.
The second set of rounds covering those eleven will be three sets of three characters with one set of two characters, leading to four characters.
The third rounds will be the semifinals out of the final four, and then the final round will happen after that.

Each of the rounds will take three days, unless there are any objections.

The list of characters:
1. Rocky
2. Old Man Jenkins
3. Sheldon Dinkleberg
4. Danny Phantom
5. Box Ghost
6. Dark Danny
7. Squidward Tentacles
8. Ren
9. Stimpy
10. Nigel Thornberry
11. Carly Shay
12. Timmy Turner
13. Jimmy Neutron
14. Zim
15. GIR
16. Aang
17. Sokka
18. Katara
19. Toph
20. Zuko
21. Cabbage Merchant
22. Skeeter
23. Angelica Pickles
24. Tommy Pickles
25. Stu Pickles
26. Chuckie Finster
27. Kimi Finster
28. Phil Deville
29. Squidward's House
30. Used Napkin
31. Chip
32. Penny
33. Azula
34. Iroh
35. Eugene Plankton
36. Judy Neutron
37. Cosmo
38. Wanda
39. Splinter
40. Shredder
41. Michelangelo
42. Donatello
43. Raphael
44. Leonardo

Start:
Rocky- 0
Old Man Jenkins- 0
Sheldon Dinkleberg- 0
Danny Phantom- 1

Last edited:
Rocky- 0
Old Man Jenkins- 0
Sheldon Dinkleberg- 0
Danny Phantom- 2

Not quite the time for me to change to a new round yet, but new rule: Please at least do research, even if it's just a little bit, on the contenders in a round before making your move. This first round is the one exception as I did not say that beforehand.

Sorry this was a few hours late, I was just watching Memory Blank and The Ultimate Enemy as they were next on my Danny Phantom list anyway, so I decided now would be the time since the latter has Dark Danny, who is next up as a contender for this round!

And Dark Danny is epic in terms of being intimidating, calculating, and radiating sheer evil. He's excellently integrated into an excellent episode as the showing of what Danny becomes if he ruins himself through cheating, and his pure evil persona really drives up the suspense of stopping Danny from becoming Dark Danny. Definitely voting for him!

Box Ghost- 0
Dark Danny- 1
Squidward Tentacles- 0
Ren- 0

Last edited:
Box Ghost- 0
Dark Danny- 2
Squidward Tentacles- 0
Ren- 0

I'm going to update this later the morning of October 6th; that way I won't have to be awake around 3 AM.

Stimpy- 0
Nigel Thornberry- 0
Carly Shay- 0
Timmy Turner- 1

Back