Speedtest

5598941929.png

if you're actually able to connect to penn state's wifi network then it's pretty frickin great
5601562189.png

Magikrazy said:
a fast lakitu said:
You have Donald, Hillary, Fahrenheit and inches and you choose your Internet connection as a reason not to return?
You hating on Fahrenheit?
Well

Hating is maybe a step ahead but there is no applicable logic behind the system and it's only used in three countries so there is no sympathy at least.
Like there is logic behind it, but it's not useful.

HTML5 version found.
speedtest161027193602.png

i think they enforce a (relatively strict) data limit on you but im not entirely sure about if thats still a thing, it caused quite some uproar like 2 years ago

no the actual reason i dont like them is we had no internet for like a year a few years back because they were unable to connect us to the new faster internet line and when we switched to telefonica (o2) it worked flawlessly and ever since

whenever theres a problem we still get redirected to the telekom because they maintain the internet line in our region (probably the only reason theres problems in the first place) and their support literally never works

and once they send somebody the problem is likely to just have solved itself

i mean theres worse isps

a friend is at 1&1 and you cannot call them at all, also whenever they do a phone call they cannot get into the internet at the same time

literally everyone else i know either uses o2 or vodafone and i rarely hear about anyone having problems. its become a running gag among us to hate on the telekom and their users lol

i mean im pretty sure germany doesnt have the worst internet access ever but were getting there, the town next to the one i live in has had no boradband internet access at all until 2 years ago

and this is <5km outside of hamburg

i mean i get it it might be different in your region but i doubt their service is any better

also on the subject of data limits, i think o2 has a monthly limit of 300 GB

good luck getting over that lol

Lakituthequick said:
Magikrazy said:
a fast lakitu said:
You have Donald, Hillary, Fahrenheit and inches and you choose your Internet connection as a reason not to return?
Well

Hating is maybe a step ahead but there is no applicable logic behind the system and it's only used in three countries so there is no sympathy at least.
The US customary system as a whole is indeed flawed. The SI prefixes at every exponential increment of 10 (I think that's what you call those) makes the metric system a lot simpler to use.

I'm not a fan of the US customary system, but I do find Fahrenheit more convenient to use than Celsius. Maybe I should make a topic about it, see what other people think.

5753780885.png

Quite fast compared to the rest of the country. And I'm doing better in Italy than Australia.

YoshiKong said:
2633396751.png

My upload isn't too good.

Magikrazy said:
Lakituthequick said:
Magikrazy said:
a fast lakitu said:
Well

The US customary system as a whole is indeed flawed. The SI prefixes at every exponential increment of 10 (I think that's what you call those) makes the metric system a lot simpler to use.

I'm not a fan of the US customary system, but I do find Fahrenheit more convenient to use than Celsius. Maybe I should make a topic about it, see what other people think.

agreed. metric system is great but fahrenheit is better for weather than celsius.

on topic:

5754453010.png

school internet

speedtest20161029m.png

Cellular does fairly well here.

schmutz said:
Magikrazy said:
Lakituthequick said:
Magikrazy said:
a fast lakitu said:
Well

agreed. metric system is great but fahrenheit is better for weather than celsius.
Both are feasible for the weather but Celsius has more logical origins (i.e. 0° = freezing point).

Back