Speedtest

Crackin355 said:
Oh, Oh, do me next.

Crackin355 said:
3051683856.png
Good enough for the average Internet-goer and watch good quality YouTube. Don't try and stream on Full HD or host TF2-servers. Your upload doesn't seem very good for that.

It's a little sad that it is better then 73% of Australia though, it isn't exactly revolutionary. Still not the worst though.

Lakituelrápido said:
Crackin355 said:
Oh, Oh, do me next.

Crackin355 said:
Good enough for the average Internet-goer and watch good quality YouTube. Don't try and stream on Full HD or host TF2-servers. Your upload doesn't seem very good for that.

It's a little sad that it is better then 73% of Australia though, it isn't exactly revolutionary. Still not the worst though.

Thanks. Yeah, I guess Australia could use with better internet.

wat

Drift said:
I think it's because of ice on the lines outside or something, because there's really no way my internet could decline that much without me noticing.

Rita and Runt said:
Every time I use hotel wifi, it places me in Kansas. Must be the main server's location being used instead of a local one.

meh

Rita and Runt said:
Rita and Runt said:
3050845803.png

Kansas= :waluigi:
Don't know why it thinks I live there...

3645716833.png

Well, I believe this may be the fastest internet can get in my region-but at least it no longer places me in Kansas!
It never placed you in Kansas, it connected to a server in Kansas, 850 miles away from you.

3646625120.png

We're actually paying for like 50 megabits/s, but this is over wifi.

Also we managed to convince Comcast to charge us $8 a month for it anyways. (You'd be surprised at what you pay when the billpayer is a veteran of the US military)

Rita and Runt said:
Rita and Runt said:
3050845803.png

Kansas= :waluigi:
Don't know why it thinks I live there...

3645716833.png

Well, I believe this may be the fastest internet can get in my region-but at least it no longer places me in Kansas!

3666598342.png

Guess what, Shoutmon? I'm connected to the same server you are-this means we really live around 100 miles apart from each other!

All of this is despite several sites taking forever to load right now-namely this site, the Wiki, Deviantart-even Speedtest itself!

Re: Your speedtest results

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=24703.100

MidnaFreak said:
That thread is dead since 2013, I believe that we can do a new one.
Did you even click that thread? The last post in it was last month.

Birdo said:
MidnaFreak said:
That thread is dead since 2013, I believe that we can do a new one.
Did you even click that thread? The last post in it was last month.

Oh sorry that thing brought me to page 1 and I auto-assumed that was the last post.

Yeah, lock.

Imgur refuses to work so I have to write these myself aha

December 11th 2014 @ 8:55 pm
Download: 2.44
Upload: 0.38
Ping: 169

December 11th 2014 @ 8:57 pm
Download: 3.13
Upload: 0.31
Ping: 68

December 11th 2014 @ 8:59 pm
Download: 0.71
Upload: 0.34
Ping: 163

pfft

3978501154.png

since i'm going home this weekend, i think it would be interesting to check it while i'm at college and compare to home internet
3979632213.png

holy moly

Back