Speedtest

Indeed, the Ping is terrifying, but understandable, as the distance between Fiji and America is rather big.

Public Wifi I often use

BQwLHYs.png

I don't think the stars mean much.

I tested my school's internet, with some surprising results...
3049543842.png

meh:

So what happened with the previous one?

3246863518.png

Faster than 83% of US.

But, I know much about internet as much as I know about quantum physics, so please enlighten me on how good this is.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
3246863518.png

Faster than 83% of US.

But, I know much about internet as much as I know about quantum physics, so please enlighten me on how good this is.
Pretty good for the average Internet-goer that also loves watching YouTube in HD.

Though your upload is faster then your download, which is more handy for the above average streamer and server-keeper (or a combination of those).

Lakituelrápido said:
3246863518.png

Faster than 83% of US.

Pretty good for the average Internet-goer that also loves watching YouTube in HD.

Though your upload is faster then your download, which is more handy for the above average streamer and server-keeper (or a combination of those).

Thanks. Much appreciated. :)

My bro watches a lot of streaming and stuff while I don't do a lot of heavy-duty stuff. But I guess it's good having decent stats.

Lakituelrápido said:
3246863518.png

Faster than 83% of US.

Oh, Oh, do me next.

Crackin355 said:

Back