Chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girrrtacos

That guy that does all that 3D stuff
Ok guys, it's been a long while when I've been in the chatroom and there hasn't been any ops, giving the trolls playtime. It "HELPS ME EXPRESS MY ^$*%^#$*ING FEELINGS WITHOUT GETTING ^$^$%^*ING KICKED"

I was demoted because I "never did anything"- active at the times where the rest of the ops are somewhere else. I didn't have any proof to prevent the demotion, as I only thought of printsceen until l afterwords. If this proof isn't enough, people like Danserv, Sparce, Mcoolister, King Mario, and others can vouch for me.

These are weeks apart.
Chat.png

Chat3.png

Chat6.png

And today
Chattoday.png

This happens just about every day now- left op-less for the spammers.

I must say I laughed at the pictures of spam.

But, that's besides the point.

[20:17] <Guiliant> I don't think you will get back as an op
[20:18] <Guiliant> i support you for op but i believe that after demotion, one will not be able to regain that ability they once had anymore

It's less "I'm pissed off because they demoted me for no reason" and more "let's put a stop to all this spamming".

Free Loader said:
"there are times in the day where none of the ops are active", I've heard it from Toadbert, Purple Yoshi, Fly Guy 2, Super-Yoshi, and probably a lot of other people.
)

And quite n00bishly, now Im an inactive op. :( Anyways, no ops in the chat room was the reason I became an op. Then, it seemed like a phase. After I became op, there was almost someone else there to give the kicks and bans and the DONT HURT ME's.

Toadbert101 said:
Free Loader said:
"there are times in the day where none of the ops are active", I've heard it from Toadbert, Purple Yoshi, Fly Guy 2, Super-Yoshi, and probably a lot of other people.
)

And quite n00bishly, now Im an inactive op. :( Anyways, no ops in the chat room was the reason I became an op. Then, it seemed like a phase. After I became op, there was almost someone else there to give the kicks and bans and the DONT HURT ME's.

Actually, you didn't became an op for any reason whatsoever: You asked Steve to be promoted.
I kicked and banned all sorts of spammers when I was an op, than got demoted because I banned someone around when a bunch of complete idiots came in and they all decided that he certainly hadn't been kicked at all before I banned him. I didn't complain about that as much as you do now. Heck, the second time I got demoted I didn't even get a reason.

According to Pokemon DP, you got demoted the first time because you used the f-bomb (I think), and the second time was because you (supposedly) flamed the hell out of AlphaClaw. But frankly, with DP (AKA:The guy who thought he had the right to promote and demote ops at every of his whims), you are never sure.

I agree with everything else Free Loader said. Throwing a Tantrum and asking to get your power back won't help you in any way.

Blitzwing said:
Toadbert101 said:
Free Loader said:
)

Actually, you didn't became an op for any reason whatsoever: You asked Steve to be promoted.

What? Yes I did. For a few days straight, Plumber would come in and start some spammy -confusion over what was going on, who to kick. (Lol lame explanation) But anyway, I became op because I though that would be lasting a long while, but it turns out, it didnt.

You guys worry to much.

The spam will die down once Girr is an op again, but that won't happen until me and Wayoshi are ops again.

Ghost Jam said:
You guys worry to much.

The spam will die down once Girr is an op again, but that won't happen until me and [Wayoshi are ops again.

I hope you are kidding.

No, I'm being serious.
While we're at it, we should op Willy On Wheels, SiFi and ever account PeachyCakes has ever made on every site ever.

-_-

On an unrelated note, my Gmail was advertising goth personals on the sidebar in the forum reply e-mail. Yet, I could find no key word that would make such ads pop up. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back