Chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girrrtacos

That guy that does all that 3D stuff
Pronouns
He/him
Ok guys, it's been a long while when I've been in the chatroom and there hasn't been any ops, giving the trolls playtime. It "HELPS ME EXPRESS MY ^$*%^#$*ING FEELINGS WITHOUT GETTING ^$^$%^*ING KICKED"

I was demoted because I "never did anything"- active at the times where the rest of the ops are somewhere else. I didn't have any proof to prevent the demotion, as I only thought of printsceen until l afterwords. If this proof isn't enough, people like Danserv, Sparce, Mcoolister, King Mario, and others can vouch for me.

These are weeks apart.

And today

This happens just about every day now- left op-less for the spammers.

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
I must say I laughed at the pictures of spam.

But, that's besides the point.

[20:17] <Guiliant> I don't think you will get back as an op
[20:18] <Guiliant> i support you for op but i believe that after demotion, one will not be able to regain that ability they once had anymore

Girrrtacos

That guy that does all that 3D stuff
Pronouns
He/him
It's less "I'm pissed off because they demoted me for no reason" and more "let's put a stop to all this spamming".

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Pronouns
He/him
Free Loader said:
"there are times in the day where none of the ops are active", I've heard it from Toadbert, Purple Yoshi, Fly Guy 2, Super-Yoshi, and probably a lot of other people.
)

And quite n00bishly, now Im an inactive op. :( Anyways, no ops in the chat room was the reason I became an op. Then, it seemed like a phase. After I became op, there was almost someone else there to give the kicks and bans and the DONT HURT ME's.

B

Blitzwing

Toadbert101 said:
Free Loader said:
"there are times in the day where none of the ops are active", I've heard it from Toadbert, Purple Yoshi, Fly Guy 2, Super-Yoshi, and probably a lot of other people.
)

And quite n00bishly, now Im an inactive op. :( Anyways, no ops in the chat room was the reason I became an op. Then, it seemed like a phase. After I became op, there was almost someone else there to give the kicks and bans and the DONT HURT ME's.
Actually, you didn't became an op for any reason whatsoever: You asked Steve to be promoted.
I kicked and banned all sorts of spammers when I was an op, than got demoted because I banned someone around when a bunch of complete idiots came in and they all decided that he certainly hadn't been kicked at all before I banned him. I didn't complain about that as much as you do now. Heck, the second time I got demoted I didn't even get a reason.
According to Pokemon DP, you got demoted the first time because you used the f-bomb (I think), and the second time was because you (supposedly) flamed the hell out of AlphaClaw. But frankly, with DP (AKA:The guy who thought he had the right to promote and demote ops at every of his whims), you are never sure.

I agree with everything else Free Loader said. Throwing a Tantrum and asking to get your power back won't help you in any way.

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Pronouns
He/him
Blitzwing said:
Toadbert101 said:
Free Loader said:
)

Actually, you didn't became an op for any reason whatsoever: You asked Steve to be promoted.
What? Yes I did. For a few days straight, Plumber would come in and start some spammy -confusion over what was going on, who to kick. (Lol lame explanation) But anyway, I became op because I though that would be lasting a long while, but it turns out, it didnt.

Ghost Jam

A call to action? A call to arms!
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
You guys worry to much.

The spam will die down once Girr is an op again, but that won't happen until me and Wayoshi are ops again.

B

Blitzwing

Ghost Jam said:
You guys worry to much.

The spam will die down once Girr is an op again, but that won't happen until me and [Wayoshi are ops again.
I hope you are kidding.

Ghost Jam

A call to action? A call to arms!
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
No, I'm being serious.
While we're at it, we should op Willy On Wheels, SiFi and ever account PeachyCakes has ever made on every site ever.

-_-

On an unrelated note, my Gmail was advertising goth personals on the sidebar in the forum reply e-mail. Yet, I could find no key word that would make such ads pop up. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.