The Mafia Role Archive

Amphituber

King Bowser
A thread for posting rolecards for use in games of mafia.

Posting rules are:

You must be the creator of the rolecard or have permission from the creator

You may not post a rolecard currently being used in a game

You MAY post rolecards that you make just for fun

Anyone may use a rolecard posted here, but they must credit you

You should try to keep the rolecards balanced so they are actually usable in a game

Rolecards may be for any theme

Rolecards with pictures are cooler than rolecards without pictures

Here's a suggested format for rolecards:
Picture
Name
Description
Powers
Objectives

I can't wait to see what you guys can come up with!

Just random put two here.

Len Kagamine said:
Hi Iggy Koopa Jr,
You are Mayor Mare, the Public Speaker/Oracle
Mayor_Mare_id_S02E15.png

You are the Mayor of the Ponyville. Thus, your vote count as twice. When you are killed, you will reveal the role of the player that kill you to everyone.

You are Innocent. Your goal is to defeat all Mafia.

You can confirm that you get the role at the thread now. Don't ever tell anyone who are you because it will break the rules. I will tell you if the game starts.

The worst to Innocents
Len Kagamine said:
Hi 3K',
If you don't know anything about Discord, please watch the show.
You are Discord, the Godfather/ Magic, Flyer Freak-Up
Discord_S02E02.png

You are the spirit of Disharmony and Chaos. You enjoy playing tricks to others and ruin everything. Since you destroyed the Elements Of Harmony, the only way to kill you is when only unicorns and pegasus vote against you, because
Rainbow_Dash_loses_her_wings_S2E01.png

Sorry that the pic is not clear, but I want to mention that Rainbow Dash loses her wings after Discord uses his magic
this. You remember that? Your actions causes them being mad until their anger can kick your ass out of the game.

You are Mafia. Your goal is to kill or outnumber all Innocents.

Why the only way to be kill is weird? Because I say so.
And I will send the quicktopic when the game starts.

Len Kagamine said:
Just random put two here.

Len Kagamine said:
Hi Iggy Koopa Jr,
You are Mayor Mare, the Public Speaker/Oracle
Mayor_Mare_id_S02E15.png

You are the Mayor of the Ponyville. Thus, your vote count as twice. When you are killed, you will reveal the role of the player that kill you to everyone.

You are Innocent. Your goal is to defeat all Mafia.

You can confirm that you get the role at the thread now. Don't ever tell anyone who are you because it will break the rules. I will tell you if the game starts.

The worst to Innocents
Len Kagamine said:
Hi 3K',
If you don't know anything about Discord, please watch the show.
You are Discord, the Godfather/ Magic, Flyer Freak-Up
Discord_S02E02.png

You are the spirit of Disharmony and Chaos. You enjoy playing tricks to others and ruin everything. Since you destroyed the Elements Of Harmony, the only way to kill you is when only unicorns and pegasus vote against you, because
Rainbow_Dash_loses_her_wings_S2E01.png

Sorry that the pic is not clear, but I want to mention that Rainbow Dash loses her wings after Discord uses his magic
this. You remember that? Your actions causes them being mad until their anger can kick your ass out of the game.

You are Mafia. Your goal is to kill or outnumber all Innocents.

Why the only way to be kill is weird? Because I say so.
And I will send the quicktopic when the game starts.

Shweet.

Gundam Tanaka said:
There's kinda already a pinned thread with this.

Really? Where?

i think nabber was talking about the FAQ, which has a list of roles which have been used here in mafia games.

also, here is an unfinished role that i made for myself for Mafia Game, but never sent:
Epic Nitwit
Name: Kermit the Frog
Alignment: Muppets
Role: Host
You are Kermit the Frog, a character from the Muppet Show. For years you have been managing the Muppet Show, and now you're trying a mafia game.

Every night, you keep track of who has done what to who, and during the day, you have to tally votes . You must also end the phases with witty stories.

Your goal is to host a successful mafia game
i basically only made it so that i could have something to post if the players did a joke bandwagon on the host, which they did a few times before.

Fred said:
i think nabber was talking about the FAQ, which has a list of roles which have been used here in mafia games.

also, here is an unfinished role that i made for myself for Mafia Game, but never sent:
Epic Nitwit
Name: Kermit the Frog
Alignment: Muppets
Role: Host
You are Kermit the Frog, a character from the Muppet Show. For years you have been managing the Muppet Show, and now you're trying a mafia game.

Every night, you keep track of who has done what to who, and during the day, you have to tally votes . You must also end the phases with witty stories.

Your goal is to host a successful mafia game
i basically only made it so that i could have something to post if the players did a joke bandwagon on the host, which they did a few times before.

Nice.

Here's one I did just for fun, and for an example.

sJSrT.gif

Swag Kid
You are a swag kid, a being of pure awesomeness. As a swag kid, you can annoy the living shit out of every other player. And then some.
Powers:
Total Jerk-Your vote counts as two, but only if your vote would succesfully lynch the player you vote for.
Unmanageable Swag-Mafia automatically know your role
Objectives: Pro-Town

Probably the only original role I made in my Mario Party 9 Mafia, I didn't see something similar used in an other Mafia.

Cirdec said:
MP9_Select_Daisy.png

Hello Nabber, you are Daisy. You are the Princess of Sarasaland. You are known for being an athletic tomboy, with a cheerful nature. You like flowers, and you have magic ones; each night you cand send protective flowers to someone, it will protect them from any power, but not a night kill. Note you can use it on yourself. (Special Doctor)
You are aligned with the innocents and to win you must defeat all the mafia.

A lot of the roles i've created have been overpowering such the lie detector and GD's role but my favorite role I've made had to be the one where you had to guess who the godfather is.

Spike said:
3952598729_8a65d06095_z.jpg

Name: Blank Yoshi
Alignment: Third Party
Role: Cop
Goal: Equal or outnumber all other factions

Hello Cirdec, you are Blank Yoshi. You copy a person's powers the first time a person dies (lynch/nightkill). You win by equaling or outnumbering all remaining factions.

Your quicktopic is being sent in a seperate PM to avoid the Third Party members being revealed if I have to quote this PM.
I like this one because I made a typo and somehow put Copycat as Cop, and he ended up copying the power of the cop. :P

Spike said:
Spike said:
3952598729_8a65d06095_z.jpg

Name: Blank Yoshi
Alignment: Third Party
Role: Cop
Goal: Equal or outnumber all other factions

Hello Cirdec, you are Blank Yoshi. You copy a person's powers the first time a person dies (lynch/nightkill). You win by equaling or outnumbering all remaining factions.

Your quicktopic is being sent in a seperate PM to avoid the Third Party members being revealed if I have to quote this PM.
I like this one because I made a typo and somehow put Copycat as Cop, and he ended up copying the power of the cop. :P
And the quicktopic was out of BMB's sight

Cirdec said:
Probably the only original role I made in my Mario Party 9 Mafia, I didn't see something similar used in an other Mafia.

Cirdec said:
MP9_Select_Daisy.png

Hello Nabber, you are Daisy. You are the Princess of Sarasaland. You are known for being an athletic tomboy, with a cheerful nature. You like flowers, and you have magic ones; each night you cand send protective flowers to someone, it will protect them from any power, but not a night kill. Note you can use it on yourself. (Special Doctor)
I believe Lily gave Smasher a similar role in Song Summoner Mafia, and the correct name would be Rolestopper.

Beat said:
Cirdec said:

Cirdec said:
MP9_Select_Daisy.png

I believe Lily gave Smasher a similar role in Song Summoner Mafia, and the correct name would be Rolestopper.
I did O_O

Back