Political Conspiracy — 15/15 ~ Role PMs Coming Out!

RandomYoshi

Sweden? More like Memeden.
Chat Operator
Retired Wiki Staff
Hello everyone, and welcome to a game of Political Conspiracy. In this Mafia spin-off, it is your duty to figure out if there is a conspiracy against you, or try to convince somebody else that there's a conspiracy against them! This game heavily relies on communication — especially private communication — and your job is to be as cunning as possible to play to your win condition.

There are some simple rules you must follow, though.

Rules
  • You must not quote your rolecard.
  • Private communication is fine, just as long as you don't try to quote something that proves you being part of one alignment. This means that you are also prohibited from quoting a conversation you have had with somebody without them being involved in the conversation in which the aforementioned quoted conversation takes place in. Please also send any copies of private communication to me in PMs.
  • Play to win.

Sign-Ups
  • MrConcreteDonkey
  • Nabber
  • Perch
  • Turb
  • Toad85
  • Tucayo
  • Amphituber
  • Pyro
  • Epic Nitwit
  • Rocker
  • FireEevee
  • BowserJunior
  • Ralph
  • New Super Mario
  • aregularforumuser
Possible Rolecards

Hello, [player]!

You are welcome to this game of Political Conspiracy. You are an Innocent, and as such you are trying to figure out if there's a conspiracy.

At any time in the game, you may PM me Conspiracy or No Conspiracy. You may change this at any time, though the final decision needs to be in my inbox at deadline.

You win if you guess correctly.

Hello, [player]!

You are welcome to this game of Political Conspiracy. You are a Conspirator, and as such you are trying to deceive [Innocent Player] that there is no Conspiracy against them. You also know [players] to be Conspirators.

You win if [Innocent Player] believes there is no Conspiracy against them.

The role distribution is randomised; this means that there being a Conspirator is not fully guaranteed, though it is fully guaranteed that there is a Innocent in the game.

The deadline is in 2-3 days after the game has started.

Re: Political Conspiracy — 0/9

ooh me

or wait

is it me

Re: Political Conspiracy — 1/9

I have absolutely no idea what this is, but it reminds me of that Resistance game I read on Wikipedia

Re: Political Conspiracy — 3/9

also this game will be fun

its main premise is to screw around with everyone's minds and have fun while doing so

yeah but what are we supposed to do

where's the voting

you just send in what you think to me in PM

then you can claim that you have done it or not in the thread

and you can lie and introduce WIFOM

that's what makes this game so fun

wtfs this game about i want to sign up

Re: Political Conspiracy — 6/9

This sounds incredibly confusing and chaotic.

Sign me up.

Wait, if i'm innocent, can i still fuck with people and try to trick people?

^ 12, actually. Perch appears to have signed up by chat or PM or something, if you check the OP.

Ino Yamanaka said:
This sounds incredibly confusing and chaotic.

Sign me up.

Wait, if i'm innocent, can i still fuck with people and try to trick people?
yup

the whole point of the game is to fuck with people

that's what makes it so fun

Back