What do you think that have worst video game fanboy?

Which one?

• Sony

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • PC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sega

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Call of Duty

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Minecraft

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Definitly Sony. So much of it, it makes you sick.

All of them have their share of terrible fanboys, but I think Sony fanboys are the worst.

All fanboys are bad. Nintendo fanboys are the most annoying, though. They act like they're above every other gamer, and that CoD fans are basically Neanderthals. Oh yeah, and they bash Battle Royale for no good reason.

</stereotypes>

Not every fan of these series are like that, not even the general population. They're just the vocal minority that have been branded as the faces of those fandoms because they were loud enough to get everyone's attention.

I'm sorry, I just had to get that out of my system.

Time Turner said:
</stereotypes>

Not every fan of these series are like that, not even the general population. They're just the vocal minority that have been branded as the faces of those fandoms because they were loud enough to get everyone's attention.

I'm sorry, I just had to get that out of my system.
Not fan, fanboy.

I'm not sorry, I just had to get that into your system.

I feel there is a difference

I feel that there is a difference between being a fan and being a fanboy. A fan supports something or someone but will admit to their flaws and excepts other peoples opinions about it. Fanboys almost live for a company and always shows favortism to them even when they are in the wrong and tries to defame other companies. They also get peeved when someone disagrees with them or feels the opposite of they feel about a company and will try to make them feel bad about having a second opinion.

the worst fanboys are the ones that complain frequently about other fanboys

Yeah but the topic asks which one is the most evil of them all?

Solar Blaze said:
It's hard to say. All fanboys are idiots, in my opinion.
That's a stupid statement i'm a fan boy and i'm not an idiot

Alright, I'll rephrase that. The rabid fanboys are idiots. By that, I mean the kind that chillv described in his post.

Baby Luigi said:
Yeah but the topic asks which one is the most evil of them all?
Imo they're all equally stupid,from what i've seen.

Rock Knight said:
Solar Blaze said:
It's hard to say. All fanboys are idiots, in my opinion.
That's a stupid statement i'm a fan boy and i'm not an idiot
Solar Blaze said:
Alright, I'll rephrase that. The rabid fanboys are idiots. By that, I mean the kind that chillv described in his post.

Actually, your not a fanboy unless you have done like this this (several times) on the internet. Otherwise your are a fan.

Someone64: I like Nintendo. They are the best the best company ever!
Somebody39: No! Nintendo is for kids. Sega is better.
Someperson11:No! Sega sucks. Sony is better.
Somebody39: No! You suck and your a (insert swear work here)
Someone64: You two are the ones who are kids. Nintendo is the best and you should feel bad to say otherwise.
Someperson11: No, you two are the kids and you all don't pley axtual games.
Somebody39: No! Your just a child who is afraid to grow up and play actual "games" . Grow up casual gamer!
Someone64: Just because nintendo doesn't make violent, gory games doesn't make them for kids
Somebody39: Nintendo is for kids! Sega makes games for kids too but they have more action and are actually fun and exciting.
Someperson11: Sony makes way better games than both of them! They have way more action than stupid sega.

Eventually, the thread or chat room or whatever is closed. All the members end up getting reported or get in trouble with the admins and some end up with hurt feelings at the end.

Fans would do likely do this

Someone64: I like nintendo. They make some really good games.
Somebody39: I'm more of a sega kind of person, but I have to admit that nintendo makes some awsome games
Someperson11: I'm more into Sony, but they make some good games too :)

Eventually, they have a very freindly conversation and respect each others opinions.

SuperLuigi25 said:
The sonic fan base..Jesus christ..what a nightmare
one sonic based forum that I don't want mention off makes me want to take my eyes out with a spoon...

I am serious.

Back