Final Fantasy VI Rom hacks

BowsersGirl

Koopa Troopa
Alright. I have to get this off my chest. Does anyone think they should a Mario based rom hack of this game?
I don't mean juts the battle sprites but I also mean the character ones and etc.
I mean they already made a My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic hack for FFVI
why not do a Mario one too. I think it would be really epic.

You can do it if you want, you just need to find hacking programs. Same as Super Mario World hack program, Lunar Magic

Me do it? No way! Too much work for me.

That would be cool, but sounds really complex

Solar Blaze said:
BowsersGirl said:
Oh, God, why?

Because bronies. You shouldn't be surprised.

Time Turner said:
Baby Luigi said:
Solar Blaze said:
BowsersGirl said:
Oh, God, why?

Because bronies. You shouldn't be surprised.
Is bronies always a good excuse?

It's a good excuse when something fan made involving MLP pops up

oh boy here we go

solarblaze why'd you have to go and run ya mouth in a way that was both antagonistic and added absolutely nothing to the conversation

look what you've started, mister

A stupid fight involving pure opinions? Yeah.

A good idea is to just drop it and continue discussing about rom hacking rather than the subject of the rom hack

Maybe they have a tutorial or something in there

I'm curious, are there any Mario FFVI rom hacks?

That's super cool! I wonder how complex it would be to romhack that game :/

Not trying to continue the whole silly asking why the heck there's a Pony romhack for the game. But I actually watched essentially a full Let's Play of the FiM romhack and it was interesting to say the least. Though most of the enemies and the espers are unchanged. For the most part though only the characters being made into bipedal canon Pony characters. After I finished watching I looked up some things that were actually changed. And of course lines from the show are put in the dialogue, sometimes they fit, others they could of had it without. But regardless even though I wasn't into Final Fantasy it was interesting to have the Let's Player note which Pony replaced which Character and such. While I'm not 100% sure I think it also changed some of the mechanics of the game and makes it a tad more difficult in spots. So it's not 100% just a change of replace the FF characters with Ponies and change nothing else.

Like Fluttershy replaces Shadow who in FFVI apparently committed Suicide at the end. But in Pony Fantasy 6 Rainbow Dash actually saves Fluttershy before she does so.

While I'm not 100% sure what all of them are, I think it also changed some of the mechanics of the game and makes it a tad more difficult in spots. So it's not 100% just a change of replace the FF characters with Ponies and change nothing else. I know perhaps it's a bit shameful for some that I wouldn't have bothered seeing it if it weren't for it being a Pony romhack. But hey I got the gist of a rather interesting story that Final Fantasy 6 had.

Northern Verve said:
Like Fluttershy replaces Shadow who in FFVI apparently committed Suicide at the end. But in Pony Fantasy 6 Rainbow Dash actually saves Fluttershy before she does so.
He didn't do that. That's only if the player doesn't wait for him to pop up before time runs out.

Back