Worst Mario music

MCS

Donkey Kong
Contrary to the "Best Mario Music" thread, is there any Mario music that you actually dislike?

I personally can't think of any.

I would rather have one in general. I did make a bad video game music thread in MJ quite a while back.

New Super Mario Bros 2 overworld theme is kinda annoying but that's all I can think of.

^
I don't know Staraptor. Those to me sound far from the worst. Especially Twilight Town's theme. They really fit the areas that they play in.

New Super Mario said:
I find the music in the New Super Mario Bros. games to be boring and reused......

That's kinda true. However, the World 7 music from NSMB1 sounds beautiful.

Worst Mario music? I'd say just about any of the boss themes in Sticker Star. There are some exceptions, but still.

Pinkie Pie said:
Creepy /=\ Bad

It's just an opinion

Personally, I dislike most New Super Mario Bros.-styled music and nearly all Mario Kart Wii music. New Super Mario Bros. 2 takes the cake for worst Mario game music.

Baby Luigi said:
Personally, I dislike [...] nearly all Mario Kart Wii music.

What do you dislike about it? I think some of it is really nice.

Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario Bros. 2 takes the cake for worst Mario game music.

Didn't NSMB2 just reuse all its music except the Star World theme and some level music?

Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario Bros. 2 takes the cake for worst Mario game music.

I find this game has some good music though, like Toad House, Reznor Theme and Volcano Theme (Leaf Beat) .

The BGM for Starshine Beach Galaxy sounded quite lackluster when compared to the other Super Mario Galaxy 2 tracks.

Solar Blaze said:
Worst Mario music? I'd say just about any of the boss themes in Sticker Star. There are some exceptions, but still.
I hate to be mean like this, but please shut up about Sticker Star now.You're practically involving it in all of your posts now.
please

Sonicyay2 said:
Solar Blaze said:
I hate to be mean like this, but please shut up about Sticker Star now.You're practically involving it in all of your posts now.
please
Gasp! Don't tell me he actually has an opinion! How absurd!

GalacticPetey said:
Sonicyay2 said:
Solar Blaze said:
please
Gasp! Don't tell me he actually has an opinion! How absurd!
[/quote=]
No, I understand he has an opinion, and I respect that, but he oversays that opinion.

Sonicyay2 said:
please
Oh, give me a break. Besides the post that you've quoted, the only times I've said something about it was when it was brought up by other people (such as in the Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon topic, for example).

Sonicyay2 said:
No, I understand he has an opinion, and I respect that, but he oversays that opinion.
I've hardly had anything to say about that game's music until now. Plus, I was entirely on-topic. This is a thread about terrible music in the series, isn't it? Last time I checked, that's exactly what my post was about.

Sonicyay2 said:
lol

On topic....

Bowser45 said:

aww, I loved that one.

It seems that people are posting a lot of Super Paper Mario music here. I understand that game got bad rap, and I know even Chuggaaconroy dislikes most of the music in the game, but in my opinion, most of the music isn't even that bad. To each his own, though, I'm just stating my opinion.

MCS said:
Bowser45 said:

aww, I loved that one.

It seems that people are posting a lot of Super Paper Mario music here. I understand that game got bad rap, and I know even Chuggaaconroy dislikes most of the music in the game, but in my opinion, most of the music isn't even that bad. To each his own, though, I'm just stating my opinion.

SPM had my two least favorite tracks in it (River Twygz Bed and World of Nothing) but also had many of my favorite (Ultimate Show, among others)

Back