Mr. Game and Watch
R.O.B.

OTHER
Mii

THIRD PARTY
Sonic
Mega Man
Pac-Man

Tried to make this a combination of things I want and things that are realistic. Might change this if I think of better ideas. Suggestions and opinions are welcome, and feel free to ask me about some of my choices.

Bandanna Dee has the spear, right?

yes

I think Kirby could use a fourth character, and he was the best choice I could think of.

Yes:
Bowser Jr.
King K. Rool
Ghirahim
Ridley
Palutena
Little Mac
Mega Man

No:
Skull Kid
Goroh
Bandana Waddle Dee

Hell No
None

I picked Skull Kid because I think Zelda would be fine with five characters, he was the best choice I could think of, and I don't want two Links again. If you think there's a better Zelda rep that I could replace Skull Kid with, by all means tell me.

Similar thing with BWD. I think Kirby deserves a fourth rep by now and he seemed like the best choice. Again, tell if you can think of someone better, otherwise he's staying.

I think F-Zero can have a second rep now, and I'd say Goroh's the best pick.

why does no one love my roster this makes me sad

Just added Takamaru and Shulk, bringing my roster to 48 characters (although I might replace them if I think of better choices). I wanted fifty, but I can't think of two others, so...those two spaces are free spaces for the time being, I suppose?

EDIT: Actually, maybe a Golden Sun character could be one of the remaining two slots. Maybe Isaac? The only GS game I own is the original, and I've barely played it, so I wouldn't know who else there could be.

Its got a 2nd KI, F-Zero and metroid rep, Shulk, MOAR ZELDA and no stupid choices! HEAR OUR PRAYER NINTENDO.

Chiaki Nanami said:
I want this to be the new roster, by the way.

Phantom L said:
I really like the roster, its one of the best ones I have seen here.

thanks!

also, I think I'll go ahead and add Isaac, though he's going to be replaced if I come up with someone better. (plus i need to think of one more to make it an even fifty (maybe saki? not really sure though))

it's been three days

yeah I went ahead and added Saki for now to bring it to my maximum of fifty. If I find someone better to replace her with later, I'll do so.

I'll stop bumping this now unless I make changes later on.

Then explain them instead of just saying that because it doesn't help me at all.

Well they are kind of the same as other rosters, but here:

Toad instead of Bowser Jr.
Baby Bros. for Yoshi (not needed, but I'd like it)
Young Link instead of Skull Kid (not that important to me, I just want Young Link over Toon Link if Nintendo was choosing one of them)
Replace Pokemon Trainer with a different Pokemon (I hate Pokemon Trainer)
Isaac and Saki aren't really needed, IMO.

Don't want Toad or the Baby Bros, I already said that I didn't want another Link again, and I honestly don't think Pokemon Trainer would be removed, so I can't really help you there.

As for Isaac and Saki, I wasn't sure about them to start out with, so if I find/think of/am given suggestions that I think are better/more likely than them, I'd gladly replace them.

King K. Rool's final smash could be he throughs his crown or he makes giant cannon balls fall on you.

Smasher said:
I picked Skull Kid because I think Zelda would be fine with five characters, he was the best choice I could think of, and I don't want two Links again. If you think there's a better Zelda rep that I could replace Skull Kid with, by all means tell me.
Uh, Skull Kids are generic and not real character. Even though the series itself is notable, there aren't many recurring characters to be chosen. I can only come up with Impa, Tingle or a new character from Skyward Sword.

Dorayaki said:
Uh, Skull Kids are generic and not real character.

...how is he not a real character, exactly?

Dorayaki said:
there aren't many recurring characters to be chosen. I can only come up with [...] a new character from Skyward Sword.

new characters are recurring characters

Also, Skull Kid's been in three games, and was a pretty important character in one.

Smasher said:
Dorayaki said:
Uh, Skull Kids are generic and not real character.
...how is he not a real character, exactly? Also, Skull Kid's been in three games, and was a pretty important character in one.

new characters are recurring characters.
In my knowing skull "kids" is somewhat a kind of setting instead of recurring characters. What you mean as a character might be the story of Majora's Mask.

As I've said, there aren't clear choices beside the three notable protagonists in Zelda series. Skull kid is one of your ideas, and to be an imporant secondary character, he needs more major appearances in that series first. Bandana Waddle Dee does too.

New characters are some examples like Mewtwo or Roy, who might be significant in that era but will possibly be removed in the next game. It's one method for those series which can't make a clear representive (Pokemon, FE etc).

Ehh...I was never actually a big supporter of Skull Kid anyway. While two Links isn't the best thing in the world, unless I find a Zelda rep that I really love I think I'll swap SK out with Toon Link and bring the full Brawl roster back.

Smasher said:
Ehh...I was never actually a big supporter of Skull Kid anyway. While two Links isn't the best thing in the world, unless I find a Zelda rep that I really love I think I'll swap SK out with Toon Link and bring the full Brawl roster back.
i'm sorry but WAT

ya know there could just be a certain character who can fill that slot…
Vaati.gif

it gives the zelda series a bad rep if it it's gonna have 2 clones.

Turbo-Tastic said:
i'm sorry but WAT

he was in the last game and has a chance of coming back, so...

ya know there could just be a certain character who can fill that slot…
vaati.gif

Ehhh, I thought about Vaati, but I'm not really sure about that.

(though tbh I'm not really big enough on the Zelda series to care who even gets the last spot (or even ghirahim's spot really)

what did Groose do? I didn't play Skyward Sword so I don't know

Back