The Peach ONLY section!!!! YAY!!!!

Peachfreak

PEACH 4 EVA!!!!!!!
Do I really have to tell u what this forum is about? Well 4 u bozo's out there, this is a :peach: ONLY section! Here u can talk about :peach: submit stories, fan-art and videos! (if thats possible. if not then just make a link.) Also u can talk about :peach: 's relationship with :mario:. As long as it has a relation to :peach:, it's welcomed here! And if u can come up with a :peach: related game, post it in the other section called :peach: Forum Game Ideas in Forum Games. If there is one I like, I'll make it into a game! THANX
(PS u are free to take ur :peach: games and just make them without posting them on the :peach: Forum Game Ideas)

peach so pretty but bowser make her rife quite unpreasatry.

Yeah Bowser I have always thought really liked Peach and then I got Super Paper Mario and I was Correct! ;D ;D ;D

uhhh... we knew that since Super Mario word 2. and we REARRY knew it from paper mario 1. k mr. sifi/

:bowser: 's love for :peach: showed more in Super paper mario because said :bowser: wasn't griping about marrying her and that it is awsome that they are getting married.

Mr. Moto said:
uhhh... we knew that since Super Mario world 2. and we REARRY knew it from paper mario 1
Peach wasn't in Super Mario World 2.

yeah she was. that where her floating powers orignated.

Mr. Moto said:
peach so pretty but bowser make her rife quite unpreasatry.
You forgot an N.
You phail.

Peach pwns, but I like Daisy a little bit more.

SiFi said:
Mr. Moto said:
uhhh... we knew that since Super Mario world 2. and we REARRY knew it from paper mario 1
Hah Mr. Sifi you facts are wrong!! Peach no in Super Mario Rand 2.

Mr. Moto said:
SiFi said:
Mr. Moto said:
Hah Mr. Sifi you facts are wrong!! Peach no in Super Mario Rand 2.
She no in both.

Yeah totaly! TTYD I think was her best paper mario game even though she is really cool too in
SPM. But my all time fav appearence of peach was in SSBB. Her dress is SOOO awsome. and I win with her about 80% of the time!

Shadow Queen said:
Peach rocks! she's awesome in Paper Mario:TTYD! I liked playing as her. :peach:
The Peach segments were better in the original Paper Mario. Bowser had the best segments in TTYD (but only every other chapter).

Peachfreak said:
Do I really have to tell u what this forum is about? Well 4 u bozo's out there, this is a :peach: ONLY section! Here u can talk about :peach: submit stories, fan-art and videos! (if thats possible. if not then just make a link.) Also u can talk about :peach: 's relationship with :mario:. As long as it has a relation to :peach:, it's welcomed here! And if u can come up with a :peach: related game, post it in the other section called :peach: Forum Game Ideas in Forum Games. If there is one I like, I'll make it into a game! THANX
(PS u are free to take ur :peach: games and just make them without posting them on the :peach: Forum Game Ideas)

omg wuts this thread about?

Originar paper mario best game ever

dare to make another topic about peach and you are D-E-A-D-M-E-A-T.
:eek: bowser said that to peachfreak!!!!!!

fire MARIO bros said:
But... bowser is in love with peach, why would he? :-\

Garlic Man said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Because he likes Peach, not Peachfreak.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
fire MARIO bros said:
Because he likes Peach, not Peachfreak.
Well the thread is about Peach, not Peachfreak.

Back