The Mario Adventure-an RP game!

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
So this is a game where you become a character in a certain game, and..well it's hard to explain let me do an example...

Paper Jorge Ok...Forumer #1 will be Mairo and Forumer #2 will be Luigi. START!

Forumer #1 Luigi, we're out of Pizza!

Forumer #2 Well go buy some.

Forumer #3 Ooooh I want to play!

Paper Jorge You can be Toad.

Forumer #3 Mario Brosl the princess has been kidnapped!

Understand how the game goes? You can be any Mario character and have your own quotes...then another person will have their vown quotes ect. and we will have a story...ok I'll be...umm...E. Gadd.

But I need some people.

--------------------
PARTS REALLY NEEDED:

Mario

Luigi

Peach

------------------
OTHER PARTS:

Any Mario Character, including Extended Marioverse.

----------------
People Playing:

Luigi-Smiddle
Toad-Ultimatetoad
Petey Piranha-PPL
E. Gadd-Me PJ
Yoshi-Wayoshi
Mario-Monty Mole

----------------
V.I.Ps

These are the people that should really be active nad come here almost every day because they have major roles.

Paper Jorge-Maker of the Thread, one of the main characters
Ultimatetoad-One of Main Characters
Petey Piranha-"Villain", one of the mains
Mario-Hero, one of the mains
Luigi-Same as Mario.

-----------------
Current Plot:

Toad was taking a walk when he fell down a hole-Petey Piranha's trap! E. Gadd came to help, but he got killed. Luckily Toad was left a live and used E. Gadd's time machine to go in the past a long with Mario and Luigi.

They are going to stop Petey from killing E. Gadd, however they go many years ago when Petey was just a seed and E. Gadd was teen. Mario finds Petey's seed and Baby Petey grows.

E. Gadd comes and asks what is happening. Toad explains what will happen to E. Gadd in the future. E. Gadd grabs Petey and uses the time machine to go in the future.

CONTINUE!
-------------------
Other Info:

No spamming

This RP will most likely never end...ok so it has to end someday but I mean it wil never have a THE END. However we can make it have one!

-----------------
Ideas:

None Currently

------------------

Understand how the game goes?

Okay, this is kind of obvious but, i'll be Petey Piranha. By the way, even
though Petey can't talk, i'm sure we could have him talk for this.

..... do i REALLY have to tell you? I'm Toad.

We have no girls here... who will be Peach? oh well.

Who's going to start?

Even thought we have no girls...we probably have Thwombles maybe...let's start.

Remember I'll be E. Gadd.

Someone post now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be Mario.

BTW: From many roleplaying threads I have been a part of, remember to put OOC (short for Out Of Character) before saying something not pertaining to the actual story.

OOC: I'll start

Toad: (Is walking along one day) do do doddodododododododododoo...(A hole opens in the ground, I fall in) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!. (lands heavely in a cave) w-where am I? (eyes appear in the corner of the cave)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP!!!

Petey Piranha: Hahaha! You've fallen into my trap! I knew making a
trapdoor would work on somebody. Now there is no way Mario will find you! Or anybody else for that Matter! Now take this! *Petey starts to make that getting ready to barf noise.*

*E. Gadd comes in*

Stop right there you idiotic moron! With my "ENEMY LOCATOR" I can find the enemies attacking Mario and the gang! Any last words looser?

Petey Piranha: Fool! You can't stop me! Because I have my Piranha Plant
Army! Go every known Piranha Plant in existance! Destroy him!

Toad: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Wait a minute... I can walk up walls! (Walks out of the pit) heh that was easy. (Looks down at E.Gadd getting attacked by the pirahnah plant) I guess I better go get help.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....whats this do? (presses button squirting water onto pirahna plant. making them grow supersized) uh-oh.

AHH! Toad grab this: Time Machine

Use it...go back in time...and maybe you can change the future!!!

*E Gadd dies*

*FLASH CLASH RAAAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Mario, Luigi and Toads end up in the past*

OOC: This is getting good!

*spots a red and green seed on the ground*

"Hey, I think that's the seed that Petey grew out of! If we take this, we can make it so he's not all super evil and stuff. But...maybe it'd be better if we just destroy it. What do you guys think?"

Toad: NO! We ca'nt kill it! we're in the past! He hasnt done anything yet!

*YOUNG E. Gadd comes. He's a teenager.*

Like what is like happening?

Luigi: Hey, I theenk I can speak his language-a. Like, I like theenk like we like found like sometheeng like that like, might like become-a like a like night-like-mare-a like in, like, the future-a, like.

...Like don't say like like too like much because like it's like annoying like. What like is your like problem guys! How did you like suddenly appear like out of like the air like I like.............................................................I'll like stop like saying like like ok like?

Toad:...SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC; SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back