2013 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament

#4 Michigan is on their way to the final four!

The Wolverines have dominated #3 Florida 79-59. They will play Syracuse.

Duke and Louisville coming up!

And Louisville is the final team in the final four!

After an outright gruesome heartbreaking leg-breaking injury to Kevin Ware of Louisville, the Cardinals came out and dominated in the second half. Final score was 85-63.

Louisville will play Wichita State, and Michigan will play Syracuse.

Well at least I got one final four team right.

GO SYRACUSE :D

I especially hate Ohio State because they crushed them last year

FINAL FOUR BEGINS TODAY!

The Cinderellas of this year's tournament, the #9 Wichita State Shockers, are set to take on the #1 overall Louisville Cardinals at 6:05 PM EST tonight.

After that game, for the first time in history, two #4 seeds will play each other in the final four. The #4 Syracuse Orange will take on AP Player of the Year Trey Burke and the #4 Michigan Wolverines at 8:49 PM EST.

Both games will be airing on CBS.

Halftime of the first game!

The Wichita State Shockers are up right now against the Louisville Cardinals, 26-25.

It's done!

Louisville has survived an amazing effort by Wichita State and moves on to the national championship game! Final score was 72-68.

Syracuse/Michigan coming up soon!

Don't know who to support, I live in Michigan but am from Syracuse :P

Michigan leads at halftime, 36-25!

This is the Oranges largest deficit at halftime for the entire season. Also, Michigan almost tied Marquette's final score against Syracuse.

...And we still haven't gotten to the second half.

THATS IT!

Michigan has defeated Syracuse in a very exciting game, 61-56!

Monday, 9pm EST I believe, is when our national championship game should be. The #1 Louisville Cardinals vs. the #4 Michigan Wolverines. Easily two of the best teams from two of the best conferences (Big East and Big Ten, respectively). Definitely looking forward to this game, might go down as one of the best championship games in recent history.

Go Wolverines. I really like Michigan, they're one of my favorites.

Spike said:
Go Wolverines. I really like Michigan, they're one of my favorites.

DIE WOLVERINES

SYRACUSE NEVER *bleep*ing MAKES THE *bleep*ING FINALS

Northern Verve said:
Maharaja said:
DIE WOLVERINES

SYRACUSE NEVER *bleep*ing MAKES THE *bleep*ING FINALS

Gee, what happened to

Maharaja said:
Don't know who to support, I live in Michigan but am from Syracuse :P

:P

I lived in Salt City for five years, Michigan for only six months. And plus, I don't even live anywhere near where the college is.

Just a heads up: tip-off will be at 9:23 PM EST tonight on CBS.

Louisville becomes the third school in history to have both the men's team AND women's team both play for the national championship in the same year. #5 Louisville on the women's side is set to take on #1 UConn after upsetting #1 Baylor and #2 Tennessee in their region and upsetting #2 California in the final four. The other two schools to ever do this are UConn and I believe Duke.

HALFTIME!

After an explosive first half by first Michigan and then Louisville, the Wolverines of Michigan lead by 1 at halftime, 38-37!

IT'S OVER!

Your new national champions are the Louisville Cardinals! The Cardinals have taken down the Michigan Wolverines, 82-76!!

Congrats to Rick Pitino and the Cardinals!

I do want to say though that this was an outright horribly officiated game though - on both ends of the floor.

Congrats to Louisville, they were the reason my bracket didn't suck big time.

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/en/entry?entryID=6758564

Here is the annual "One Shining Moment" compilation video.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=-mox02wVa1o[/youtube]

Undoubtedly this tournament will be remembered for a bunch of reasons, but the unforgettable moments are definitely Kevin Ware of Louisville, Trey Burke's game-tying three-pointer against Kansas, Wichita State's final four run, La Salle's regional run, and probably the greatest underdog story of all time, Dunk City, aka Florida Gulf Coast.

We're not done yet though. Even though the men's tournament is finished, the women's tournament is still going on, and as previously mentioned, Louisville is in the national championship against UConn. Louisville joins Duke and UConn as the third school to have both the men's and women's basketball teams in the national championship, and will become the second school in history to have both the men's and women's team win the national championship IF THEY DO (and I hope they do because I hate UConn, who is also the first team to win in both men's and women's). Will keep that updated.

Godammit Louisville. Why did you win the title this year?!

WHY NOT LAST YEAR WHEN I PREDICTED YOU TO WIN?!?!?!?!?!

Syracuse will move up next year :P

And also, the only things Salt City is famous for is its mall, skunks, and the basketball team, so literally about 200 square miles is covered orange during March Madness

Just want to say that women's UConn did defeat Louisville, 93-60, so UConn still stands as the only men's and women's basketball teams ever to win the championship in both genders in the same year.

Frozen Four final set, All Connecticut Final, #1 seed Quinnipiac vs underdog Yale.

Yale bumped off #3 seed U Mass Lowell today in a 3-2 overtime win, while Quinnipiac cruised to a 4-1 win over St Cloud State.

Back