Oz: The Great and Powerful

I will find a time to watch it.

And reminds me of Trixie.

I plan to see it sometime during the break. Packy told me it was breathtaking, and the trailers looked great as well. They're also planning on making a sequel to it which will be basically a remake of the '30s Wizard of Oz film. I hope they don't ruin that...

Saw this the day it came out. Like MCS said that I said, absolutely breathtaking. I don't understand why people didn't like James Franco - I thought he was amazing.

I saw it recently and was very surprised, actually! I didn't have very many expectations to begin with, the trailers didn't catch my interest immediately. Oz was breathtaking. The city, the forests, everything looked so pretty! And the characters were rather likable as well. ^o^

My mom's taking me sometime during Spring Break. Probably around next Friday or Saturday.

So I just saw this today. It was fantastic. It worked very well as a prequel and explained everything greatly. I'm worried about the proposed sequel though, which will be practically a remake of the 1939 Wizard of Oz film. I hope they don't ruin it...

Anyways, I really liked how the movie started in black-and-white, and then slowly transformed to color as the screen pushed to the sides once Oz entered Oz. Mila Kunis did a very well job of her role, too.

Back