Mario Kart 7 - Elimination tournament, Sign ups closed

Gundam Tanaka said:
Keyzer said:
What the hell was that big thing at the beginning of SNES Rainbow Road? Like, everybody got spun out?
I don't remember that? Did you overheat? If you rev up your kart too early you spin out.
There was some explosion and at least five people got spun out. You must have avoided it.

Keyzer said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Keyzer said:
What the hell was that big thing at the beginning of SNES Rainbow Road? Like, everybody got spun out?
I don't remember that? Did you overheat? If you rev up your kart too early you spin out.
There was some explosion and at least five people got spun out. You must have avoided it.
I remember that, it was near some Star Thwomps, right?

Lakituthequick said:
Keyzer said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Keyzer said:
I remember that, it was near some Star Thwomps, right?

Yes, and I got crushed by one of them.

That Nabber will stay but will have a 3 point disadvantage.

I won't be here this Saturday because I'm at my Grandmars but you can play without me.

So, the next Race is tomorrow.
Live Stream on:

Reminder to all: This Tournament will start in 3 hours and 45 minutes.
Anybody's here by then?

I will be jumping in myself for this one if I can to twist things up.

I will race as a guest however, Yoshi K is also allowed to be guest.

I'm currently the only person on there, waiting on all the others.

New Link:

Edit: YouTube just sucks today.

Due to the fact that YouTube's new Live Stream Page sucks so hard, the Live Stream wasn't there today.
Instead, enjoy the end results:
00056.png

what a loser i was

Guys, I swear for the love of Tiptup I didn't forget about the tournament. I tried to join you guys, but it just put me there alone, and then a guy named "andrew" appeared and immediately sent the "Start the Game" message. I tried to join countless times, but it just didn't let me.

Because as soon as a Community Race starts, you can no longer Join, until it's over.

So, I guess I'm eliminated from the tournament...

Cirdec, something like this?
http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=21223.0

We can plan one in, maybe on Good Friday, or Easter Monday?

If you don't need to celebrate anything on Good Friday, then we can make a "Free Race" on Friday.

Back