Mario Kart 7 - Elimination tournament, Sign ups closed

Wait, so everything before didn't count?

I'm gonna start another round, don't leave.

I was stuck in a freaking stadium watching a freaking team get thrashed.

I don't have time for a Retry, and fair is fair, right?

Also, the end results:
00043.png

Due to ties, they will be no bonuses.

There were Bonuses?
Why didn't I know about that?

Cirdec, you're awesome at this game. Also, how in the heck did I manage to get first place in the first round?

Lakituthequick said:
Also Yami, where where you in the second Round?

Also, you should all know I was about to ragequit.

She said she didn't have time for a retry, so I guess the second race we did count for nothing.

Because the TS said, that it's only one Round a week, so I only did one Round.
Also, a broken R Button doesn't mean you're in a handicap, it's the Items, that make the worst drivers win from the Pro's.

Wait, why was I eliminated? Considering two players didn't show up, I don't get why I was eliminated.

Gundam Tanaka said:
Wait, why was I eliminated? Considering two players didn't show up, I don't get why I was eliminated.
Because you finished last.

It would be no fun if everyone who played just went though.

NSY said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Because you finished last.

It would be no fun if everyone who played just went though.
Because two players didn't show up, we are unable to judge how the actual race would have gone and therefore you can't say that I actually came in last. Showing up>Not showing up.
Besides, it would be no fun to eliminate three people in the first week.

I'll think about it Mr. Nabber.

What the hell was that big thing at the beginning of SNES Rainbow Road? Like, everybody got spun out?

Keyzer said:
What the hell was that big thing at the beginning of SNES Rainbow Road? Like, everybody got spun out?
I don't remember that? Did you overheat? If you rev up your kart too early you spin out.

Cirdec, what I meant is, MK7 is very luck-based, so even if you can't Drift, you can still win.

MKGirlism said:
Cirdec, what I meant is, MK7 is very luck-based, so even if you can't Drift, you can still win.
But since it's luck-based, you can also lose easily from one item.

*bleep* sign-ups are unavailable.

Back