Do you always use 3D mode when playing 3DS games?

Do you always use 3D mode when playing 3DS games?

• Yes

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters
Huh, pretty balanced poll. Interestin'.

Sometimes. I use it during games that actually benefit from it, otherwise I don't really care if it's on or not. I turn it off for sure if I'm travelling because it makes the battery life last longer and so I can play games without it dying quickly.

The 3D mode never seems to hurt my eyes for some reason.

Solar Blaze said:
I never use the 3D feature, period, because it's completely useless.
I find it incredibly useful for Pushmo. I feel that unless I have the 3D on, it's impossible to solve.

Less than 1% of the time

I never use it, 'cause unless they start using it in games as a way to solve a puzzle or such, then it's pointless. The only reason they don't is because they have to sell to all audience, but they can't have 3D be mandatory for a game since it's potentially harmful for ages 6 and below.

Almost always have it on, except sometimes I turn it off to see what it'd be like without the 3D.

Gundam Tanaka said:
Almost always have it on, except sometimes I turn it off to see what it'd be like without the 3D.

This, though I'd really like for Nintendo (or any game developer) to actually make use of the 3D in 3DS games.

I never use it.

I don't use 3D mode. There's isn't much of a difference to my eyes, I don't like having to play at a certain angle. What if I'm playing in a car or in bed?

Since it runs the battery down, if there's no way I can charge it at the given time, no. Otherwise, always use it, yes.

I mostly use it for sm3dl, makes it look a bit better for some reason.

I've tried it with uprising and awakening and not sure if i like it too much.

I hear that oot3d actually makes good use of it though.

Always have 3D on, but not when I play my usual DS games on it.

No. I can't even see the 3D effect.(i remotely saw it when playing skits in Abyss)

I'd like to know if anyone on this forum bought this system for the 3D effect. I didn't. The games are what drew me in and also being a 15 year fan of Nintendo(not anymore).

Yes. I keep it on because it doesn't bother me (I only keep the slider about halfway) and I like it. It doesn't have a practical application, but it adds a little more depth to the games.

sorry

Back